City's rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

With City being so close to many places, we dont have one major rivals. However, everyone has one team they like to particular beat.

Mines Villa, a club run and supported by idiots. Also there is a lad at College who supports em, I hate the nob. When people were talking about him and began to say his name, its 'blah', ;blahhan' and Hazzman says 'I know him as nob'

I intend to injure him on footie pitch this week.

Whose everyones special 'rivals'?

Living in Hinckley it ahs to be cov for me. But dont like the sheep or the trees either.

In this League its Sheffield Utd for the sole reason that their Manager is a Grade One Tosser.

I hate Forest with a passion, but i also hate the Cov scum ,derby come as my third rivals. i also hate Man u Sheff utd and portsmouth

You may have guessed but it's KovSkum for me.

Not just because they were local to me and in the majority upported by idiots but because they have
1. the one thing of note in their entire history they've done was from an own goal
2. they think they're somehow superior by scraping along at the arse end of top division for so many years
3. Jimmy Hill
4. John Sillet - the biggest twat of a manager ever (remember when Birch invited him on the pitch at half time once :mad:)
5. that shite song they sing even though they'll never play Tottenham or Chelsea again
6. for ever going on about 1.
7. the colour of their kit
8. the Sky Blue Tavern - the skummiest place to drink on earth!

I could go on all day...

Whoever we are playing on that day ! But I have to say that I do tend to show more hatred for Forest, the Sheep and Kovscum, and I also agree with Highland, as long as Colin is in charge of Sheff Utd then they will rank among the clubs I detest.

highland fox said:
In this League its Sheffield Utd for the sole reason that their Manager is a Grade One Tosser.

i salute you sir :icon_lol: ;) dont like hull purely for the same reason, HATE leeds :icon_evil

I feel I should hate Forest more than I do, but I think in my lifetime we've had much more local rivalry with Derby so I save as much bitter hatred for them as I can. I just can't get the enthusiasm to hate Cov that much. It's more like pity these days....

On a personal note, :068: Leeds, :067: Spurs and :071:Portsmouth can all go and feck themselves with the biggest ragged stick they can find. Bunch of wankers!

;)

I hate them all!!!

But skybluescum more than most, also hate spurs and those twats who stole the champions league last season, then manure hate those too, along with brum and villa.......shall I go on?

in order

derby
coventry
forest
stoke
portsmouth
millwall
leeds
burnley
hull

Status
Not open for further replies.