Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now confirmed by John Percy.

Without checking my facts I think he will be the first Bangor City connection we’ve had since 2014/15, if anyone wants to name the previous link….

...but the club are still keeping it a secret. They'd much rather let us know about Ricardo's feel good factor and how Winks is looking forward to the game against his old club. ffs, sort it out - we've waited long enough.
Have you considered that maybe ha hasn't signed a contract yet? They'll announce it when it's official.

****ing hell.

Hard times to be a Leicester fan. Thanks god we have all those good bits in our recent history.

Club requires massive surgery.

Have you considered that maybe ha hasn't signed a contract yet? They'll announce it when it's official.
That doesn't mean they can't make any announcement on the subject. People need reassurance.

Oh FFS, give the guy a ****ing chance.

Maresca's appointment was criticized by some before the season has even started. And some people on here harangued those who criticized him for not giving him a chance. Now some of them are doing the same thing with Cooper. As a club we all need to move on from 2016 (never ever forget, but move on). But remember all the doom and gloom when Ranieri was hired. No, I'm not saying we're going to go on and win the league. But it proves that any appointment can (potentially) be a god one. So why don't we all just wait and see. And in the meantime ****ing support our new manager.

That doesn't mean they can't make any announcement on the subject. People need reassurance.
What exactly would they say? "We want to reassure you that the club is in talks with potential new managers". They don't need to make an announcement until the new manager signs a contract.

Oh FFS, give the guy a ****ing chance.

Maresca's appointment was criticized by some before the season has even started. And some people on here harangued those who criticized him for not giving him a chance. Now here some of them are doing the same thing with Cooper. As a club we all need to move on from 2016 (never ever forget, but move on). But remember all the doom and gloom when Ranieri was hired. No, I'm not saying we're going to go on and win the league. But it proves that any appointment can (potentially) be a god one. So why don't we all just wait and see. And in the meantime ****ing support our new manager.
You can't understand why the appointment of a sacked Nottingham Forest manager may rattle some fans, particularly within 12 hours of being told Graham Potter was in the box seat?

Or why some fans think this hire and process is emblematic of the larger failings at the club?

If we're in the top 3 of the Prem in March, most of us will be almost happy.

You can't understand why the appointment of a sacked Nottingham Forest manager may rattle some fans, particularly within 12 hours of being told Graham Potter was in the box seat?

Or why some fans think this hire and process is emblematic of the larger failings at the club?
I can't understand why some people have already decided his appointment will be a fail.

And no I don't think the hiring process is emblematic of anything. And that's not me praising those in charge of the club in any way. It would appear as though we tried to convince Potter and he said no. And I understand why did so. What exactly could the club do about that? If Cooper is announced soon we will have concluded our recruitment process relatively quickly and before the start of pre-season, which is a good thing.

Did the club actually announce that Potter was the new manager?
Some people only believe what they want to believe.

Frigging drama queens, just wait and see what happens. in the meantime, keep off the caffeine.

I can't understand why some people have already decided his appointment will be a fail.

And no I don't think the hiring process is emblematic of anything. And that's not me praising those in charge of the club in any way. It would appear as though we tried to convince Potter and he said no. And I understand why did so. What exactly could the club do about that? If Cooper is announced soon we will have concluded our recruitment process relatively quickly and before the start of pre-season, which is a good thing.
Because he's crap. No charisma whatsoever. It's impossible to like the guy and our players certainly won't .

Why do you think Potter said no?

Why do you think Potter said no?
Cos' there is a ton of uncertainty and those running our club have got us in a right mess. That is the reality of the situation.

Within that situation, I don't see that the hiring process has been mishandled. Two things can be true at the same time.

Cos' there is a ton of uncertainty and those running our club have got us in a right mess. That is the reality of the situation.

Within that situation, I don't see that the hiring process has been mishandled. Two things can be true at the same time.
Right, so the preferred manager has turned us down because the club is a shambles?

Right, so the preferred manager has turned us down because the club is a shambles?
Not arguing that the club is in a mess. My point is that, in isolation, I don't think the hiring process has been a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00