Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough if Top has grown impatient over Potter's stalling but I still don't get how Steve Cooper is even the second best potential option......

He won't be

He's on a separate list - the hopeless desperate ****s who will actually take the job, regardless of how shit we are

Doubt he was top of that list either

Steve ****ing Cooper FFS

Wow the Enzo cult are out in full force again, crying their poor little eyes out.

Love to see it.

Steve Cooper’s Blue and White Arrrrrrrmmmyyyyy

Wow the Enzo cult are out in full force again, crying their poor little eyes out.

Love to see it.

Steve Cooper’s Blue and White Arrrrrrrmmmyyyyy
The irony, the irony burns....

From a bloke who was so upset the we won the league he ****ed off for a bit :043:

The irony, the irony burns....

From a bloke who was so upset the we won the league he ****ed off for a bit :043:
Yeah it was definitely because of that, and not because I was fed up of the constant name calling because I dared to have a different opinion to others…

And turns out this place still hasn’t changed, as I got called something or other for saying that I think Steve Cooper is an upgrade.

One or two people are sending this place down the toilet, unfortunately.

Yeah it was definitely because of that, and not because I was fed up of the constant name calling because I dared to have a different opinion to others…

And turns out this place still hasn’t changed, as I got called something or other for saying that I think Steve Cooper is an upgrade.

One or two people are sending this place down the toilet, unfortunately. And to think we once had a thread about mental health and kindness of strangers.
The two aren't linked in this instance as you well know. Making believe that they are is a huge part of the problem. Look at what you wrote in your post; trying to be deliberately inflammatory and then playing the woe is me card when people respond is daft.

I don't think Potter is much good. I don't think Cooper is any better and not that much worse. It's an 'it'll do for now' appointment. Neither are a patch on what we've just lost to Chelsea so we were always going to find it tough to make a replacement.

The strangest thing about this is those people who, last year, were moaning about Enzo's brand of football, being happy about Cooper; a man who many if not most Forest fans thought played some of the most dire football they'd ever seen.
Not quite true though. I work with a Forest ST holder and he says most F****t fans still love Cooper.

I'm ok with Cooper. I would have preferred Potter but if it isn't to be then we just have to move on. As for Cooper I at least feel as though he has the ability to create a 'team'. A group of players who will go out and give there absolute all. In terms of Forest, I wouldn't measure too much on that period. After all, he was working under a ****ing lunatic who signed everything that moved and for me, Cooper did an incredible job in moulding them into something fairly competitive.

Not quite true though. I work with a Forest ST holder and he says most F****t fans still love Cooper.
They do love him because he turned them from complete nobodies to a team that people actually speak about again.

One or two people are sending this place down the toilet, unfortunately.
Every time that I read one of your posts, I think to myself " I really should see who has posted before I read a post". Unfortunately, I keep forgetting to perform that menial, but critical task.

I will say this… we are where we are. Give him a chance now the decision has been made. God knows we will need unity next season to have even a hope of staying up.

the decision has been made
...but the club are still keeping it a secret. They'd much rather let us know about Ricardo's feel good factor and how Winks is looking forward to the game against his old club. ffs, sort it out - we've waited long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58