Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the **** have I just seen Sky notifications saying close to appointing Cooper?!

It was Potter a few hours ago. I feel robbed!

Catastrophic turn of events. ****ing hell, Leicester.

Kicking up the ticket prices, now this.

If nothing else the setup is badly in need of a PR firm.

Has yet to fail at any job he’s had.

Apart from when the Snotters sacked him for winning one game in their last 13, and had them hurtling towards relegation

Other than that, he’s ****ing great

For the record, I'm ok with Cooper. Think he'll be good. I like the guy.

For me it's the reported lateness in the breakdown of talks with Potter that is most concerning. In any walk of life, Football or otherwise, that tends to happen when one side has been trying to hide something that it has its own concerns about, and the fallout can be as much about the cover up as whatever the issue itself was.

Given the history of the two, do you think it's more likely that it's Potter or our board that created the problem that stopped this and leaves us appointing a clear second choice?

For me it's the reported lateness in the breakdown of talks with Potter that is most concerning. In any walk of life, Football or otherwise, that tends to happen when one side has been trying to hide something that it has its own concerns about, and the fallout can be as much about the cover up as whatever the issue itself was.

Given the history of the two, do you think it's more likely that it's Potter or our board that created the problem that stopped this and leaves us appointing a clear second choice?

Potter strikes me as a pretty relaxed, intelligent bloke

He's probably done a thorough review of the Club top to bottom, and decided its a complete ****ing shitshow

Other outlets are reporting no such breakdown, but that we have chosen Cooper over Potter.

Moral of the story: Don't believe shit in the press.

Potter strikes me as a pretty relaxed, intelligent bloke

He's probably done a thorough review of the Club top to bottom, and decided its a complete ****ing shitshow
Or realised it could tarnish his name in the game even further, if we got relegated

For the record, I'm ok with Cooper. Think he'll be good. I like the guy.
I think he'll be absolutely shit. I'd come to terms with Potter and finally thought he'd be the best appointment.

Second choice Cooper is a disaster. Let's hope he tells us to go and do one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69