Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catastrophic turn of events. ****ing hell, Leicester.

Kicking up the ticket prices, now this.

If nothing else the setup is badly in need of a PR firm.

It's an ownership that neither cares about nor is interested in the actual real elements of football. Sadly, Top needs to go.

He honestly doesn't have a clue about football and is watching the erosion of everything his father built without a clue on how to stop it.

To be clear, I think Cooper is ok - but Potter is much better proven at the EPL level to the point. Of the three most mentioned, I'd have said Corberan is the more exciting, Potter the safer bet. Cooper is just a bit meh

It's an ownership that neither cares about nor is interested in the actual real elements of football. Sadly, Top needs to go.

He honestly doesn't have a clue about football and is watching the erosion of everything his father built without a clue on how to stop it.
I agree with everything apart from the fact that it’s sad that he has to go. He isn’t qualified to run a football club and never was. His dad was the successful businessman. He was the kid of a rich man who got to hang out with footballers.

Apart from when the Snotters sacked him for winning one game in their last 13, and had them hurtling towards relegation

Other than that, he’s ****ing great
The team he took from Championship relegation zone to Premier League safety? That team?

Yeah, the one he was then taking back down again

FFS
He got them up for the first time in 20 odd years.

And they weren’t even in the relegation zone when they got rid. And the guy that took over hardly did much better.

“FFS”

Potter still has a (probably a bit over the top) good reputation despite the Chelsea stint. I reckon if his next job went to shit (as is likely here) then he'd be done at this level. Most would prefer Potter to Cooper but I can see why Potter would have second thoughts about joining us. His next job needs to be a safer bet like Palace or something easy like that.

I don't think Potter is much good. I don't think Cooper is any better and not that much worse. It's an 'it'll do for now' appointment. Neither are a patch on what we've just lost to Chelsea so we were always going to find it tough to make a replacement.

The strangest thing about this is those people who, last year, were moaning about Enzo's brand of football, being happy about Cooper; a man who many if not most Forest fans thought played some of the most dire football they'd ever seen.

None of this media bollocks is a disaster like it’s being made out to be. We have no clue about who rejected who and frankly we’ll get who we’re given and make the best of it!..

…(As long as it’s not that Tricky Tree Cooper bloke or even worse Potter. But I don’t think it will be either of them as they’ll both reject us).

None of this media bollocks is a disaster like it’s being made out to be. We have no clue about who rejected who and frankly we’ll get who we’re given and make the best of it!..

…(As long as it’s not that Tricky Tree Cooper bloke or even worse Potter. But I don’t think it will be either of them as they’ll both reject us).
Christ, that’s Bobbins.

Sky thinks it's done!
...but the club stays quiet. They really don't give a **** for the supporters, do they!

Sky thinks it's done!
...but the club stays quiet. They really don't give a **** for the supporters, do they!
I’m sure they’ll announce the new manager once it’s all confirmed and the pictures have been taken and the videos have been done.

Fair enough if Top has grown impatient over Potter's stalling but I still don't get how Steve Cooper is even the second best potential option......

Talk Sport are guessing that Potter is still being paid by Chelsea and that he would have to forgo this if he took another job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58