CL gets his man.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOB HAZELL

Breaking news....CL is putting on his 'blue suede shoes' and checking in at the 'Heartbreak Hotel'....Elvis is on his way.....

BOB HAZELL said:
Breaking news....CL is putting on his 'blue suede shoes' and checking in at the 'Heartbreak Hotel'....Elvis is on his way.....

Elvis Pressley died in 1977. :icon_sad:

C'mon Bob play the game wheres this info coming from? and don't say Gracelands.

highland fox said:
C'mon Bob play the game wheres this info coming from? and don't say Gracelands.

Good work HF, put it like this - according to CL, its 'now or never' for our newly-arriving striking saviour.

BOB HAZELL said:
Good work HF, put it like this - according to CL, its 'now or never' for our newly-arriving striking saviour.

You are loving this aren't you?

Another graduate of the Fulham Youth Academy, Elvis Hammond can boast to have played with such big names as Marcel Desailly, George Weah, Roger Milla and Ade Pele in Ghana where he was born, although boasting is not something this young star is comfortable with.
The youngster spent the 2001/2002 season on loan at Bristol Rovers where made eight appearances for the first team, but failed to get on the scoresheet.
Described by his colleagues as a modest player, Hammond really rose to prominence during the 2002/03 season when he topped the goalscoring charts in the Reserve League. A natural poacher with a strong instinct for a goal, his performances throughout the season earned him a call up to the first team, and he made ten appearances, many of them coming after Chris Coleman had taken the reigns from Jean Tigana.
August 2003 saw Hammond sent off to First Division side Norwich City for another loan, and this became the high point of his season. He suffered a broken kneecap, returned to Loftus Road and spent the rest of the season trying to recover from the injury.
Hammond's targets now are to break into the first team during the 2004/05 season, now that he is fully fit. It will not be easy competing with the likes of Sava, Boa Morte et al, especially with Coleman favouring a lone striker, but he is determined to change his "promising striker" tag to "prolific striker". Elvis himself admits, it's a case of now or never. He said:
"I'm now 23-years-old so if it doesn't happen for me next season - who knows. But I'm going to try my hardest to make a go of it."
He made it back to training for the remaining five sessions of the 2003/04 campaign and spent the summer working on his fitness levels to ensure that he would be raring to go come August.
However, he struggled to make an impact and joined RBC Roosendaal in January 2005 on loan until the end of the season.

I just hope he proves to be our little 'good luck charm', but I have to say that at the moment we all have 'suspicious minds' Bob. Wheres the info from mate:icon_lol: ...or are you just stringing us along because you're lonesome tonight...

I think maybe theres a case of 'suspicious minds' going on here i hope were not getting caught in a trap.

Come on Bob what evidence have you got for this rumour?

Trust me folks......There'll be some news very soon, hopefully in time for Sheffield on Saturday.

'I just can't help believin' that you might be telling the truth. But I still have my 'suspicion'. Cheers for sharing it with us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566