CL gets his man.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilverFox said:
In action and doing something our forwards seldom try...shooting!

76569421.jpg

Just think of all the songs we can make up for this guy! Imagine the kop singing I can't help falling in love!!:icon_lol:

No, he's not shooting, he's doing the extreme okey-cokey.

Have we signed this guy or what?

it could be a "blue xmas" for city fans he certainly cant be "one for the money"so "its now or never" i thought we were going to sign three yanks but it seems like no "american trilogy" for us and derby think they have a chance :icon_lol: still "thats the wonder of ewes" i hope the squad welcome him with a big cake and hope he doesnt fall into it and end up "in the gateaux"
if he is staying in the hilton i hope he doesnt have the same problem i did with windows and that he has " a little less condensation" :102::icon_lol:

lazzer said:
it could be a "blue xmas" for city fans he certainly cant be "one for the money"so "its now or never" i thought we were going to sign three yanks but it seems like no "american trilogy" for us and derby think they have a chance :icon_lol: still "thats the wonder of ewes" i hope the squad welcome him with a big cake and hope he doesnt fall into it and end up "in the gateaux"
if he is staying in the hilton i hope he doesnt have the same problem i did with windows and that he has " a little less condensation" :102::icon_lol:

:038: :043:

Think you've done it Lazzer, I like to see anyone beat that.

Anyway, would be quality if we could sign him, a pretty decent player by all accounts

Graz said:
Is the OS down for anyone else? :(

It's always down for me.

Hammond signs. ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

OS said:
Hammond Signs

Leicester City have today completed the signing of Fulham striker Elvis Hammond for a five-month loan period.

The 24-year-old centre-forward, who has been with the Cottagers since the age of 16, becomes Craig Levein's eighth signing of the summer and is eligible for Saturday's Championship opener against Sheffield United at Bramall Lane if selected.

Hammond has found first team appearances difficult to come by at Fulham, but has enjoyed loan spells with Bristol Rovers, Norwich City and most recently Dutch side RBC Roosendaal.

The Ghana-born centre forward has been handed the number 18 shirt, and his loan spell will run until December 31 2005.

Source

Wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

Just realised it was only on loan - shame really.

Its Official now!

5 month loan

Joe_Fox said:
Just realised it was only on loan - shame really.

Yup, I was thinking the same. However, the loan goes until December 31st, so basically, until the transfer window reopens. It could be that Levein has somebody else in mind that he wants to sign in January, or he isn't too sure about Hammond so wants to have a good look at him before signing him in January.

Hopefully we'll at least see Hammond come off the bench tomorrow!

From Fulham website:

'A powerful and pacey striker with a natural eye for goal his Fulham First Team debut came in 2000/01 when he appeared as a substitute in the League Cup game at Chesterfield. Elvis has dual nationality after being born in Ghana to a British mother and has played with some of the big Ghanaian names such as Marcel Desailly, George Weah, Roger Milla and Abedi Pele.'

Sounds an exciting signing. Not heard of him before but reminds me of when we signed Kevin Campbell on 3 month loan from Arsenal. Powerful and pacey. Think he'll be on bench tomorrow

flashyfox said:
Sounds an exciting signing. Not heard of him before but reminds me of when we signed Kevin Campbell on 3 month loan from Arsenal. Powerful and pacey. Think he'll be on bench tomorrow

If CL thinks he is the business then that will do for me!

SilverFox said:
Wise men say only fools rush in!;)

You crooner Silver - :038: :icon_cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675