Clough dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the other decent Leicester fans, thanks for your kind words on all the Forest boards across the net.

He said of Martin O'Neill "anybody who can do anything in Leicester but make a jumper has got to be a genius"

The question is does Mickey take up too much time with his knitting needles?

I loved Brian's sessions on Century106 and his put downs on players etc.

Having grown up watching games where legends like Clough, Shankly, Paisley etc. were present I feel it's a sad day for TRUE football fans when one of those greats passes away.

I used to laugh at the comments made by Cloughie but, although he did manage our biggest enemies, he did somehow come over as someone you liked and respected.

Football will miss this True Legend...RIP

R.I.P 'ol big 'ead forget the rivalry this bloke was a ledgend, his interviews were fantastic....say what you mean!! R.I.P

what a shame. top bloke.
thoughts with his family

Whoa there people - whoa, apologies for how it must have come across - I meant to be ironic, I actually think he's a legend too and loved his book, anyone who punches Keane in the face is ok with me...

Chill please y'all, those who know me should know better, those that don't will learn, and Marlon, any time pal, i'll meet you any time.

Good recovery

I think we all knew that you weren't slagging him off, just making an ironic point about the death of Forest - which is no bad thing

Fact is he was a feckin' genius, and has all of the qualities that are woefully lacking in our current manager

And remember that without Cloughie there would be no MON

big up old big ead

possibly THE greatest

and there'll be no revelling in his death from me, oh no

even though he is in my death list 11 up front

and i had bob monkhouse and ronald reagan, so it's 3-0 to the ol!

now all i need is saddam to be hanged in public and the pope to die laughing about it

homer said:
Good recovery

I think we all knew that you weren't slagging him off, just making an ironic point about the death of Forest - which is no bad thing

Fact is he was a feckin' genius, and has all of the qualities that are woefully lacking in our current manager

And remember that without Cloughie there would be no MON

Totally, no the man was superb - i posted a massive piece on the 505 web-site, so ridiculous i should be villified, but then people do sometimes lose their emotional intelligence at these times...

Serves you right for trying to be clever.

It doesn't work on here very often..........

I agree - I think the typed word is too one-dimensional for irony, some cvnt just sent me an angry PM, and he's a City fan!! Honestly, save your time and energy people, I apologise for getting it wrong, I meant no dis-respect to Cloughie, who of course was an absolute legend... Give over.

Serves you right for voting for Joe Fox, you splitter........

F*ck off Marlon. Who gives a flying f*ck what you think ?

He has apologised, but you are too much of a wanker to acknowledge the fact

Brian Clough

Absolute Legend, up there only with Shankly... R.I.P The world is a sadder place without him.
He wasnt the best manager in the world but he was in the top 2!

Marlon said:
The most pathetic attempt at an apology I have ever read.

You and I have always had a go at each other - but this time I am truly apologetic that you thought I was being disrespectful; no way.

homer said:
F*ck off Marlon. Who gives a flying f*ck what you think ?

He has apologised, but you are too much of a wanker to acknowledge the fact

Thanks you Homer, good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572