Colchester - lost phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you tried ringing the phone to see if anybody answers it?

Taking a photo isn't breaking the law, it's against the Football League's regulations, so it would be for the stewards to sort out, not the police.
Surprised someone got thrown out for it though, unless they'd ignored a previous warning.

I didn't know that. I've taken quite a few photos on my phone, and last December I had my new digital camera with me as it was my birthday and I took quite a few to see how well it worked. One of my friends was in the Sheff Wed end and I was trying out the zoom to see if I could spot him. No one said anything.

Most stewards won't say anything, but if you get a picky jobsworth steward then they will.

No, I tried in the car on Saturday when we realised it was missing which was about twenty minutes after the end of the game. Unable to connect your call was the answer. I think that someone had already found it and either are keeping it or hopefully handing it in. Think I've lost it. :icon_cry:

Guess it may have been said before, but have you called the phone network company? Nowadays when they block a phone, not only does it block the simcard, but it will also blocks the phone.

Guess it may have been said before, but have you called the phone network company? Nowadays when they block a phone, not only does it block the simcard, but it will also blocks the phone.

Now I genuinely hadn't though of that, but guess I might just give it a day to see if our Club gets it.

Just to say thanks for everyone who has suggested things or shown interest. I know its not really to do with City but I just was taking a long shot that someone may have found it. Cheers. :038:

I still havent done this with the phone that got mugged, cant be arsed with it anymore, police will do naff all about it.

god, hope one of those chavs havnt got it, they'll have a burberry facia on it quicker than you can say lottery lout

does the OS still run a message board. i was a poster many years ago.

god, hope one of those chavs havnt got it, they'll have a burberry facia on it quicker than you can say lottery lout

:081:

I think they already have it.

burberry-phone.gif

Blue Dan or whatever his name was has left the forum. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669