Colchester Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Anglia Fox

It wasn't appearing so I thought I'd make one :102:

Just crap really.

Absolute dog shite.

And judging by the look on Milan's face and his body actions, I'd say he shared the same opinion.

Spineless.

The only positive is that Collins John managed to score again. I just wonder reading the match thread whether Jeff's mobile is still in one piece???

Shaun Newton has to be one of the worst footballers I have seen,I've seen him a few times now and I think in that time he has managed to pass it to one of our players twice.Campbell is bone idle and clearly loves himself.Fryatt was our best player,a draw was a fair result.
Frank,Gerry..Thanks but no thanks.MM's face at the end made me think he feels the same.

Last edited:
Yeah like I was saying earlier, I feel like we're going to go back into the Mickey Adams mindset where any win was seen as an incredible achievement because it was so rare.

I beg that whoever the new manager is they don't give Stearman a chance, he's had plenty. I hate to single out players but he wasn't even conference standard today. I think I now have to admit that he won't be good enough.

Milan looked really annoyed with it all

Started brightly, but then it all went totally wrong and finished with a second half of shyte football

When Fullop picked that Rocket up in the 2nd half he should have lit it and shoved it up Campbells arse,then at long last he might have broke into a sweat,lazy fecker.

Stearman = Shite
Kenton = Shite
Newton = Worse

Fryatt had a lot of possession and worked very hard, achieved diddly squat going forward, but very good defensively.

Cort = Getting better, still some stupid things, but getting better.

None of the others are noteworthy really, positive or negative, just fairly non-descript.

No surprise at all. We have been failing against teams like this for ages. Its why we are a very average team, in a very average league. To all those that got excited after the Chelsea game, welcome back to the real Leicester City.

Stearman = Shite
Kenton = Shite
Newton = Worse

Fryatt had a lot of possession and worked very hard, achieved diddly squat going forward, but very good defensively.

Cort = Getting better, still some stupid things, but getting better.

None of the others are noteworthy really, positive or negative, just fairly non-descript.

From what I've seen,which admittedly is little,Cort and John should be the front two with Fryatt in behind them.

No surprise at all. We have been failing against teams like this for ages. Its why we are a very average team, in a very average league. To all those that got excited after the Chelsea game, welcome back to the real Leicester City.
Yes, lot of overreaction to that loss, I just want them to put teams like this away but yet again they show that they will be easily outfought in games they feel are beneath them. Bunch of w*nkers mainly.

Should have taken Campbell off for Cort, not John.

If we ever have central midfielders again, we may be alright... :icon_roll

GT and Burrows will not be the new managers. You could see that from Milan's body language during the game. I think GT has some kind of future on the coaching staff though, but not as head man.

But at the end of the day I don't give a monkeys who manages the club as long as we are successful.

Last edited:

Negative and paranoid. :018: :018: :018:

Yes, lot of overreaction to that loss, I just want them to put teams like this away but yet again they show that they will be easily outfought in games they feel are beneath them. Bunch of w*nkers mainly.

Imo there is a distinct lack of genuine quality in nearly every department. At times our passing, general control, and vision are absolutely shocking.
There was acres of space in this game for any decent players to stamp their authority on but instead we played like a championship side going nowhere. If we are making progress its painful to watch.

I beg that whoever the new manager is they don't give Stearman a chance, he's had plenty. I hate to single out players but he wasn't even conference standard today. I think I now have to admit that he won't be good enough.

wow, thought i was clearly seeing a different game to other when the commentators said that 'dean' Mcauley was to blame for the goal, seeing as stearman let his man get the wrong side of him i'd say the blame lies with him. as for the moment where their player was in on goal but 'offside' i'd say the same. wingbacks is all well and good but only if they don't let the wingers who they are marking waltz past them

Imo there is a distinct lack of genuine quality in nearly every department. At times our passing, general control, and vision are absolutely shocking.
There was acres of space in this game for any decent players to stamp their authority on but instead we played like a championship side going nowhere. If we are making progress its painful to watch.

I think our back three are ok tbh but thats it...and the Keeper obviously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00