Colchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really believe that?

Yes, in the sense that we have got behind the team this season in my opinion, the crowd has not really turned on the team considering how poor we have been this season. Crowds can influence teams I agree, but I find it hard to see what more we can do, its down to the players to get us out of the mess they have put us in.

Anyway I don't want to influence them today, I'm as nervous as hell, the last thing they want to be. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

------------------------Alwnick-----------------------

Stear---------N'G----------------Kisn----------Mattock

Bell-----------Oakley------------Weso------------Hendrie

----------------Howard--------Hume------------------

P.S. I take no offence at any of the comments in this thread by the way (hi Spion), its all opinions

:icon_bigg

Good. As you know, it's always the post that gets attacked on here, never the poster :icon_wink

I would go for

--------------------Useless--------------------

Tossers--------Not-----------Fit------------To

Feckin---------Wear---------The---------Great

----------------Blue---------Shirt-------------

I would go for

--------------------Useless--------------------

Tossers--------Not-----------Fit------------To

Feckin---------Wear---------The---------Great

----------------Blue---------Shirt-------------

Knowing Ollie,he'd play "shirt" on the right wing n put Dj upfront!

lets get rid of all the negativity, today is a massive game for us and nothing less then a win, we shouldnt be in this suitation but its the forth year we are in it again, so lets just get behind the lads, lets get behind the team and the management and all the whole club for the final four games lets fukin rock it and get this season over and out the way , just making sure we are in the championship

COME ON LEICESTER.....COME ON YOU BLUES.....IAN HOLLOWAYS BLUE ARMYYYYY:038::038::038::038::038:

My farewell game, we will win 4-0 just to make it a good old Leicester Papering over the cracks job.

I dont think ive ever been so nervous about a City match in all my life! the amount of gaffing going on is testament to that,smells worse than Bernie in here! Its probably a good job i cant make the game today due to uni work! COME ON BOYS,PLLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEE WIN!!

I've just watched a Sky Sports Classic this morning which was one of the fan zone thingies they do every now and then. Today it was Leicester City v Leeds United from 2003, the game where Lilian Nallis scored the first goal with a wonder strinke from 30 yards and we won 4 - 0 and played brilliantly. The Leicester City fan was going mental and his commentary was very funny.

It gave me a warm glow as I watched a team including Dickov, Bent, Nallis etc who played attractive attcking football and entertained the crowd. I have totally forgotten what that is like and its a shame I have to see old repeats of past games to remember it.

I think all Ollie would actually have to do is show his current underperforming players a video of this game so they understand how they need to perform in a City shirt.

And so today we go into a game which on paper we should win easily but I can't help but think we will make it difficult for ourselves once again. I was going to go to the game today but have decided not to, mainly in protest to Leicester City holding a player of the year awards ceremony. They should cancel it and whatever the cost of it was going to be, share that money between the season ticket holders as compensation for the mental torture they have put you through this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669