Colchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Colchester

The twat is on RL now.... was he at the same game?

There was in L1, thankfully Holloway wasn't asked to show his shoe.
I don't think the precarious situation we are in would've seen many people having a chuckle if he had've done......

I don't want him to get the shoe, I want him to get the boot.

I don't think the precarious situation we are in would've seen many people having a chuckle if he had've done......
Now why doesn't that surprise me? :icon_roll

At the back, no doubt?

What did he say? we got out the car before he came on air..........did he blame the lino for disallowing Hayles goal by any chance?

when he said the players could give no more,I left the room and poured my self a brandy

I don't think I cxan comment on the game just yet.........only to say I had an impending feeling of doom everytime we fecked up in the first half in the box...

I actually started to well up when they scored......even now, the bastards still have it to make me care desperately about the fate of my club....I don't want to care anymore!!!:icon_eek::icon_cry:

At the final whistle the ONLY player who looked gutted was Stearman, that lad looked heartbroken.

I know his ability has been questioned in the past,(God knows I've called him useless or worse on more than one occasion!) But he is a Leicester lad, and his reaction at the end showed how much he DID care.........pity none of the other feckers looked as bothered!

Me and the two lads in front were even defending Stearman at the end to the two tossers who sit behind, they were mouthing off about Stearman not giving a shit, when it was damned obvious to anyone who looked at him that he alone out of all of them was letting the situation visibly affect him.

I think I'm gonna go and open that bottle of Vodka now.........only alcohol can wipe all of this away.......

What, just because I do not think we should sack Holloway at this point in the season?

Nor have you seen reason and asked that he be sacked from the first moment he arrived. :102:

No, but he was asked where he was several times. He has an annoying habit lately of sitting at the back of the dugout instead of being on the edge of the technical area trying to cajole, encourage, motivate or bully some sort of performance.

At the final whistle the ONLY player who looked gutted was Stearman, that lad looked heartbroken.

Looked like he was crying - had to be helped up to his feet.

Pity more of them didn't take it the same way.

It looks bleak but, can we keep the recriminations for when we are relegated? This outpouring of bile is really doing no one any good. It is time to face facts. Holloway is going to be manager until the end of the season. No new players are coming in. Whether we deserve it, or not, we have a chance to stay in this division and we should be pulling together.
We all want the best for Leicester: can we not get away from slating each other and, for the next three games, the team too? It really won't help.

It looks bleak but, can we keep the recriminations for when we are relegated? This outpouring of bile is really doing no one any good. It is time to face facts. Holloway is going to be manager until the end of the season. No new players are coming in. Whether we deserve it, or not, we have a chance to stay in this division and we should be pulling together.
We all want the best for Leicester: can we not get away from slating each other and, for the next three games, the team too? It really won't help.

You are 100% sure that Holloway will be here until the end of the season, or do you have inside info ? I wouldn't be surprised to see him sacked on monday, if not before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669