Colchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't seen their goal yet, then......?

I think what HF is saying, is that was not a regular happening. If it was the goals against us would be much much higher.
If our attack was in the same mould we would be much further up the table.

Not arguing with that at all - but don't be fooled by the 'best defence in the league etc' cobblers.

That goal was a feckin' giveaway to a team who looked as though they didn't really give a toss whether they won, lost or drew the game

Shambles

Its not cobblers its fact.We don't score enough goals thats why we are where we are IMO

Its not cobblers its fact.We don't score enough goals thats why we are where we are IMO

No shit

I'm not arguing with the goals for/goals against column - I'm just saying that defending on Saturday was feckin' woeful

And maybe our 'goals for' column would be significantly higher if our most wonderful defence didn't spend the whole feckin' game spunking possession away by hoofing the ball aimlessly up the pitch for the poor feckers up front to scrap over

Just a thought

No shit

I'm not arguing with the goals for/goals against column - I'm just saying that defending on Saturday was feckin' woeful

And maybe our 'goals for' column would be significantly higher if our most wonderful defence didn't spend the whole feckin' game spunking possession away by hoofing the ball aimlessly up the pitch for the poor feckers up front to scrap over

Just a thought

They are obviously being instructed to do so.I didn't say it was the most wonderful,I just said it wasn't the problem but you carry on twisting my words

No shit

Just a thought

Fair point Homer, the amount of time the defence gave the ball away was poor.
Then when the ball should be booted away as far as it can go, N'Gotty taps a slow and woeful pass which didn't reach because of the wet pitch!

The lack of goals is not simply the fault of the front two - it's the cnuts behind them who give them precisely feck all to play with

They're living off scraps - and they know full well that any clear chance they do get is absolutely crucial because they might not see another one for the rest of the game. No wonder they shit themselves when they finally get an opportunity to score

The problems start at the back, are significantly added to by the midfield - and then are blamed entirely on the poor cnuts up front

Just watched the highlights (I was also at the game) and we played some good football again, we just can't score for toffee.

The lack of goals is not simply the fault of the front two - it's the cnuts behind them who give them precisely feck all to play with

They're living off scraps - and they know full well that any clear chance they do get is absolutely crucial because they might not see another one for the rest of the game. No wonder they shit themselves when they finally get an opportunity to score

The problems start at the back, are significantly added to by the midfield - and then are blamed entirely on the poor cnuts up front

To be fair i think weve been creating chances, just not putting them away. This leads to huge pressure on the defence, they never get any breathing space, and yes mistakes start to happen.

Its not the defence or the attacks fault, its the fans fault. dam idiots turn up week in week out and this puts pressure on the poor little lambs on the pitch to produce the goods.

I think the Hayles goal was disallowed because he gave Howard offside.
Dumb lines man :bang:
I hope we get some luck against Barnsley.

It was my second time in the kop atmosphere was good.
Does it get much better? :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670