Collins John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

Bolton Wanderers boss Gary Megson is keen on Fulham striker Collins John.

The People says Megson, whose name is dirt at Leicester City for walking out after just nine games in charge, is a fan of the 22-year-old Dutch striker.

He took him to Leicester on loan from Fulham.

John has scored twice in four games and Megson is set to offer him another chance in the Premier League.

That would annoy me

That would annoy me

I never liked Megson. And I like him even less now. I want Bolton to get relegated, us to get promoted and sign Anelka. I bet his next target after John will be Fulop. :mad:

Does Megson want us to hate him even more?

Looks that way at the moment.

We can not let him go.

Fryatt is not playing to well, and Cort has had some shocking games.

The thing that just came to my mind was when Fryatt did a 720 turn on the ball just before half-time v Burnley - did anyone see it?:081::081:

He's a loan signing, he'll go home or off somewhere else soon enough.

I hardly see why this should be bothering anybody.

Does Megson want us to hate him even more?

Looks that way at the moment.

We can not let him go.

Fryatt is not playing to well, and Cort has had some shocking games.

The thing that just came to my mind was when Fryatt did a 720 turn on the ball just before half-time v Burnley - did anyone see it?:081::081:
I don't think GM gives a stuff what we think, after all City fans were shouting Gary Megson for Bolton!

I'm not too worried about John, but I hope that we've got the option to buy Fulop in the window - he's one of the few positives so far this season.

I didnt think anyone could be worst than Cort on Saturday but good old John proved me wrong - at least Cort won a few flick ons

It's funny how people view the game different.....I thought Cort was a joke, a lazy ****ing joke at that. When John came on he was a breathe of fresh air, winning balls, chasing down. the only time i saw cort run was when he ran on the pitch at the start of the game even them he had his gangsters limp!

It's funny how people view the game different.....I thought Cort was a joke, a lazy ****ing joke at that. When John came on he was a breathe of fresh air, winning balls, chasing down. the only time i saw cort run was when he ran on the pitch at the start of the game even them he had his gangsters limp!

It is funny how we view the game i didnt see any city players doing this at all.

And he ran on at half time.:icon_cool

the only time i saw cort run was when he ran on the pitch at the start of the game even them he had his gangsters limp!

He got off pretty quick when subbed. Never even saw him go when the board was held up.

Shame probably.

Cort went off injured, and John came on won the first header and then did fcuk all for 30 min. Proof of that was we didnt create one meaningful chance in the entire game.

Its amazing how one striker can get booed and the other cheered. Maybe fans will start to realise that if strikers dont get any service or support there is fcuk all they can do about it!.

Cort went off injured, and John came on won the first header and then did fcuk all for 30 min. Proof of that was we didnt create one meaningful chance in the entire game.

Its amazing how one striker can get booed and the other cheered. Maybe fans will start to realise that if strikers dont get any service or support there is fcuk all they can do about it!.

Cort did nothing at all i dont know which game you where watching but he put no effort in at all

Last edited:
Cort did nothing at all i dont know which game you where watching but he put no effort in at all

And John did?? He hardly moved a muscle either. Yes Cort did himself no favours but why he was made the scapegoat i dont know. What is he supposed to do if the ball is lumped at his head everytime. It really showed on Saturday what a bunch of wankers leicester fans can be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566