Concerts now will NOT collapse the stadium!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Bailey
Jamie Afro
The Dooleys
Chas n' Dave

Can't wait

Every time we score and the bastards in L start jumping up and down I spend thirty seconds or so quietly shitting myself at the prospect of the ground crumbling beneath me feet. I'm sure the shaking isa design feature but I'm a coward and there is no chance at all of me joining 36,000 dancing mentalists watching a gig in the place.

Last edited:
36,000 not sure that's enough to attract the really big acts? Good news all the same though, Leicester needs a venue that can attract internationally-known musicians. Could put the club and city on the map.

Personally I think if we are going to do it then it would be nice to do it probably and get the necessary reinforcements to use the upper tiers as well, as half an empty stadium is bound to have an impact on atmosphere at any concert...

Englebert?

Finally a forward thinking move from the dimwits in the council.

There isn't a venue in Nottingham currently holding that many is there?

Fraction of a shite not given.Nobody I'm interested in is ever going to play there & I've had more than enough of soulless concrete bowl gigs even if they did.I'll just retire gracefully from the field & be happy I was young at a time when the biggest acts still played De Montfort sized venues.Back before they became lazy entitled ****s who think 3 dates is a UK tour & that it's OK to charge 40 ****ing quid for an hours entertainment.EVERYBODY used to come here.Now we have to give them a ****ing football stadium before they'll deign to grace us with their glorious presence.& all at a time when absolutely no ****er is buying any music! Deluded ****s.

"George Michael for his great voice. I also like soul music."

Paul Emmanuel, 25, self-employed, Beaumont Leys. AKA Durham Fox

Last edited:
Fraction of a shite not given.Nobody I'm interested in is ever going to play there & I've had more than enough of soulless concrete bowl gigs even if they did.I'll just retire gracefully from the field & be happy I was young at a time when the biggest acts still played De Montfort sized venues.Back before they became lazy entitled ****s who think 3 dates is a UK tour & that it's OK to charge 40 ****ing quid for an hours entertainment.EVERYBODY used to come here.Now we have to give them a ****ing football stadium before they'll deign to grace us with their glorious presence.& all at a time when absolutely no ****er is buying any music! Deluded ****s.

Excellent post. Completely agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469