Status
Not open for further replies.
£25

plus another £25 for the next one

and another £25 for the next one, and so on

plus your season ticket, which is going up by the way, sorry about that

plus any away tickets

plus fuel or train tickets or flights and potentially another five quid to park

plus overpriced, mass-produced, easily-damaged club-branded tat in the store because you just have to look the part. New fourth strip now available, only £60 to wear a shirt the team never does

don’t forget to get a name on the back and show your support for the lads, only a quid a letter

plus inedible food at rip-off prices in the concourses, get yourself a pint for holy ****ing shit, how much?

God I hate modern.. well, everything really. Everything is terrible.

Yeah, but if you don't like the prices, don't buy any of it - I'm afraid it's as simple as that for some

I'd love our season tickets to be as cheap as they are at some clubs abroad, and if you look at the percentage of income, such tickets actual bring in, you could wonder why they aren't, however, quoting other countries pricing is actually quite irrelevant.

Try comparing our prices to other clubs in our own league.

The clubs charge what they can get away with. Everyone else in our league charges X, we'll do the same.

The clubs charge what they can get away with. Everyone else in our league charges X, we'll do the same.
I don’t believe this is true.

Our season tickets are amongst the cheapest in the premier league I believe.

I'd love our season tickets to be as cheap as they are at some clubs abroad, and if you look at the percentage of income, such tickets actual bring in, you could wonder why they aren't, however, quoting other countries pricing is actually quite irrelevant.

Try comparing our prices to other clubs in our own league.
It's a European competition.

If you'd said that the Villarreal ticket prices aren't comparable as 1) the Champions League is a more prestigious competition than the Conference League and 2) Bayern Munich are a more prestigious opponent than PSV, I'd have agreed with you. But that would suggest our prices should be cheaper than Villarreal's.

Personally I thought £30 for a ticket in Block B1 in a European quarter final was a reasonable price.
A third tier competition that the manager didn't even know about.

Kerching

Kerching
At the same time many of our supporters were of the same mind.
Even taking the piss out of Spurs for being in (then out) of this “mickey mouse’ cup.
Now we are in it, had a taste of what it brings,many minds have been changed.

We didn’t want to be in it, but we are, and we are through to the 1/4 finals of a European competition..
This season hasn’t brought us many good times, however this competition has, with more to come.

At the same time many of our supporters were of the same mind.
Even taking the piss out of Spurs for being in (then out) of this “mickey mouse’ cup.
Now we are in it, had a taste of what it brings,many minds have been changed.

We didn’t want to be in it, but we are, and we are through to the 1/4 finals of a European competition..
This season hasn’t brought us many good times, however this competition has, with more to come.
Alright, I change my mind again, it's a pile of Mickey Mouse shit. Can I have a cheaper ticket now?

Kerching
It's about choice if you think it's to much and not worth it then don't buy any tickets that's your choice and I respect that however I think seeing Leicester play PSV for the 1st time ever in a European Cup Quarter final competition for £30 in a decent seat is somewhat of a bargain, even if its the 3rd European Competition.

I'd much rather play in this competition and have a chance of winning it than be floundering around the Championship with feck all chance of winning anything ever (Stoke, Derby, Forest, WBA etc etc etc)
Anyway I've got 2x tickets and I will be going to Eindhoven for the away game I've spent decades watching Leicester win feck all and you never know what's around the corner so make the most of it while it's there.

Errrr….
It's quite clear what he's talking about; note the use of the indefinite article as well the clarification which almost immediately follows your very selective quoted passage.

I think seeing Leicester play PSV for the 1st time ever in a European Cup Quarter final competition for £30 in a decent seat is somewhat of a bargain,
I've got some beans for sale if you're interested. You won't believe what they can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669