Connolly left without agreeing terms!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iskander said:
DurhamMackem said:
iskander said:
DurhamMackem said:
We have a much bigger fanbase, bigger stadium oh and dont forget which div your in this year

Oh and story is spelt without an e!!

and I think you mean you're not your, if we all want to be pedantic :wink:

Meant!! :wink:

Ah! So you don't mean it anymore!! :)

No I aint a person that really gives a shit about spelling just abit of a wind up merchant!!

DurhamMackem said:
SilverFox said:
mad biker said:
LS6_Fox said:
mad biker said:
My info is that he`s in Leicester now and will sign today ! "The Sun" come on lads really !!!

If you're right, I owe you a beer! 8)

No beer for me then, just heard he`ll sign Monday now ! still, I`m water total anyway :lol:

Any reason for him 'signing' on Monday and not today MB?

Yeah he is signing for us!! 8)

Any other reason less morbid than this one?

To be honest if he is the sort of person that would go back on what Micky thought was a done deal I don't want him playing for us, we had enough of them last year. I suspect that he is using Sunderland as a lever to negotiate himself a good deal here. Nothing more sinister hopefully.

Bobby Smith said:
To be honest if he is the sort of person that would go back on what Micky thought was a done deal I don't want him playing for us, we had enough of them last year. I suspect that he is using Sunderland as a lever to negotiate himself a good deal here. Nothing more sinister hopefully.

You are probably right. But why Monday, whats so important that couldn't be wrapped up today?

SilverFox said:
Bobby Smith said:

You are probably right. But why Monday, whats so important that couldn't be wrapped up today?
He is going up to Sunderland over the Weekend to check out the women situation, so don't worry he'll sign for us on Monday :wink:

Bobby Smith said:
SilverFox said:
Bobby Smith said:

He is going up to Sunderland over the Weekend to check out the women situation, so don't worry he'll sign for us on Monday :wink:
:lol:

SilverFox said:
Bobby Smith said:
SilverFox said:
Bobby Smith said:

Ahem!! Good Job I aint from Sunderland cos I mite have been affended, but your rite about the lasses

DurhamMackem said:
SilverFox said:
Bobby Smith said:
SilverFox said:
Bobby Smith said:

Ahem!! Good Job I aint from Sunderland cos I mite have been affended, but your rite about the lasses

Offended!

Newcastle_Fox said:
DurhamMackem said:
SilverFox said:
Bobby Smith said:
SilverFox said:
Bobby Smith said:

Offended!

I see you passed my test :roll: :wink:

To be honest - even with 10 Connelly's we'll play your 'big fan base, super stadia' off the park.

Last time we were relegated our gates make yours in this division look pitiful - big fan base? Yes, loyal fanbase? Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363