Connolly to be sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
step said:
A few weeks ago, on the other site, there was a rumor that the saints where interested in hughes or williams. This was confirmed by MB and he added that as both players where so similar he though it was possible one could be sold on.

Is CL's comment, "that he did not realise how good a player williams was", an indication that hughsey is the one to go, and not williams as everyone prefered

I hope not.

Connely, can be replaced. but Hughsey has talent and we should hang on to him.

and MB said on these boards(if i remember rightly) that it would be Williams if anyone to leave not Hughes.

i remember him posting about it cos i posted his comments on the OS from here.

step said:
A few weeks ago, on the other site, there was a rumor that the saints where interested in hughes or williams. This was confirmed by MB and he added that as both players where so similar he though it was possible one could be sold on.

Is CL's comment, "that he did not realise how good a player williams was", an indication that hughsey is the one to go, and not williams as everyone prefered

I hope not.

Connely, can be replaced. but Hughsey has talent and we should hang on to him.

We should hang on to Hughes but I don't think either player is going. ;)

beaumontfox said:
and MB said on these boards(if i remember rightly) that it would be Williams if anyone to leave not Hughes.

I think thats why CL has made the comment about williams ability

I think both rumours are complete and utter bollox, Levein will say positive things about the De Vries / Dublin partnership as they are both LCFC players and he is hardly going to be negative also he will want to maintain competition for places so he will make positive comments and IMO they did perform well together it was a real bonus. Also as regards the comments about Williams, he is a quality player and that showed against Celtic, CL has worked hard with Williams to improve his defensive side and he was very influential especially in the second half, but again that does not mean we will sell Hughes, all it is likely to confirm is that CL will try to accomadate both in his starting line up, Hughes at Left mid and Tiatto Left back ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669