Conrad Logan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with stevie lynex. from what i've seen logan is our no1 keeper by far.
henderson is a good no2 to have but as for rab, on ya bike son

Henderson is absolutely shocking at everything apart from shot stopping, and a long way short of being good enough for even this crap league.

there are a lot worse no2 keepers in this league than hendo IMO, yes admitedly there may be a few better than him but i'm happy with him at the minute

Do you guys even watch the matches whatso ever?????

Hendo has been quality the last two matches, he's collected crosses well, made some great saves and has put in two performances that well deserve the number 1 place. he is far better than Conrad atm and i think its no coincidence that as he has been reinstated, we have won two on the trot.

Stop moaning for the sake of it!!!

Except that Henderson is our present number one......

Henderson is our present no 13. Rab is our present no 1 - not that we ever see him!

Do you guys even watch the matches whatso ever?????

Hendo has been quality the last two matches, he's collected crosses well, made some great saves and has put in two performances that well deserve the number 1 place. he is far better than Conrad atm and i think its no coincidence that as he has been reinstated, we have won two on the trot.

Stop moaning for the sake of it!!!

The clues are all there, methinks

yes i do watch the matches FM thanks. and even tho hendo has played very well the past two matches, like you said, logan has played better than him overall this season IMO

I think Logan must currently be the most overrated player in our squad (by the fans)

When we were leaking goals he never looked like saving them! I think he is a good prospect but has a lot to learn. Hendo's weaknesses are crosses and kicking but he is the best shot stopper we have at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566