Speculation Conrad Logan

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox58

I'm not one for Twitter but apparently Conrad has tweeted he's leaving in the summer after 14 years at the club

Conrad Logan @conradlogan
Last game as a @OfficialFOXES player tomorrow.It's been a pleasure to be part off for 14 seasons.Wish everyone the best for the future #lcfc
2:24 PM - 23 May 2015
84 84 Retweets 96 96 favorites

Last edited:
I'm not one for Twitter but apparently Conrad has tweeted he's leaving in the summer after 14 years at the club

Conrad Logan @conradlogan
Last game as a @OfficialFOXES player tomorrow.It's been a pleasure to be part off for 14 seasons.Wish everyone the best for the future #lcfc
2:24 PM - 23 May 2015
84 84 Retweets 96 96 favorites

Only 14 years? He seems to have been around as long as I have!

And more worryingly he says 'Last game as a player'. Does that mean he is actually playing? How long is it since he's even been on the bench?

Only 14 years? He seems to have been around as long as I have!

And more worryingly he says 'Last game as a player'. Does that mean he is actually playing? How long is it since he's even been on the bench?
Probably bring him on towards the end unless any injury means someone else goes on. Of course Kasper wants to score a goal so he might go up front for the last 10 minutes and someone else go off like Vardy to a standing ovation again.

Last edited:
It would be a bit of a piss take if he was to get any playing time at all.

But if we were 3-0 up with 10 minutes to go, Logan off the bench and Kasper up front to score a goal!

i would not want us to risk dropping a place and losing £1.2million though!

14 years is a long time at one club. He has never been a bad keeper, or else he would never have been offered contract extensions. He should have been offered a testimonial game 4 years ago!

He should have asked for a move 10 years ago to play foitball and have a career.

"They also serve who only stand and wait." Milton

... Or sit on the bench and wait!

Indeed. I think I'm right in saying that during those 14 years he's played more games for other clubs than for us !!

I remember away to bristol city, they wouldn't let powell and logan do the pens before the game booooooooo

Last edited:
Knockaert is more deserving of a send off than Logan, don't get me wrong I have nothing against Conrad but in no way does he deserve a final appearance FFS 30 or so games in 14 years is hardly worthy of celebrating

He should have been offered a testimonial game 4 years ago!

Testimonial games have no place in the modern game. Even bench-warmers earn many times more than the ordinary man or woman.

Indeed. I think I'm right in saying that during those 14 years he's played more games for other clubs than for us !!

He's played more than FIVE times as many games for other clubs as he has for City.

Last edited:
Testimonial games have no place in the modern game. Even bench-warmers earn many times more than the ordinary man or woman.

So much this - but a distinguished servant of the club deserves a nice send off and the money can go to charity. I love the memory of testimonials, Dougan's involved a tour of the Midlands over multiple matches. I saw two of them and they were awesome.

But not in this instance.

A bit rough on Conrad. I'm sure he makes nice money, but I'm also sure it's not enough to set him up to be wealthy after football.

A bit rough on Conrad. I'm sure he makes nice money, but I'm also sure it's not enough to set him up to be wealthy after football.

I wouldn't mind being a pound behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566