Cort is fit!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, let's play our two dwarves up front, Humey the kick it into Row Z dwarf and DeeJay the fast tricky dribbler dwarf.

Of course we simply HAVE to play the tried and tested tactic of 'hoof it up to the big lumbering bloke' - it has served us so well in recent years

Regardless, I would bet that Hume would win more headers than both of the 'giants' advocated above

NB: I call them giants, because they must be if 5ft 10 is the new cut off for being a 'dwarf'

Of course we simply HAVE to play the tried and tested tactic of 'hoof it up to the big lumbering bloke' - it has served us so well in recent years'

i know what you mean but, i still hold to the old adage that strikers work better in pairs and that some variety in style helps too. I have nothing against Hume or DJ but they are, I believe, too similar. Cort is a fitness doubt and MDV doesn't have a 'killer instinct'.

Of course we simply HAVE to play the tried and tested tactic of 'hoof it up to the big lumbering bloke' - it has served us so well in recent years

Regardless, I would bet that Hume would win more headers than both of the 'giants' advocated above

NB: I call them giants, because they must be if 5ft 10 is the new cut off for being a 'dwarf'

In the home games I have watched the ball is passed to MDV's feet where he then sets up passes/chances for Hume and others.

Cort is 9 inches taller than Hume, MDV is 8 inches taller than Hume. In striker terms that makes Hume a dwarf in my book!

Cort is 9 inches taller than Hume, MDV is 8 inches taller than Hume. In striker terms that makes Hume a dwarf in my book!

eh???
You do know what dwarf is?
Little people, they make Ian Wright laugh, come on Mike you must know what a dwarf is.

i would like to see kaebi play soon too hopefully at forest now that would **** them :icon_cool;)

He cant start his first game against forest, poor lad will take one look at Nottingham, see all the knifes and gun warfare taking place and be on the first plane back to the safe sanctuary of Iran.

dont you have anything remotely positive to say :icon_roll:)

Just giving my opinion YV, same as everyone else. At least I'm not calling our best two strikers dwarves FFS

Campbell and Hume is the best combination IMO

Cort can hobble on for the last fifteen minutes, if there is any remote possibility of us saving the game by that time

He cant start his first game against forest, poor lad will take one look at Nottingham, see all the knifes and gun warfare taking place and be on the first plane back to the safe sanctuary of Iran.

:icon_lol:

I love Hume but unless he and Campbell really get an understanding going (they haven't trained together all week) then goals with these two I think will be harder to come by than having a target-man with Campbell playing off. Although MDV was awful in that role, when Hume came on I didn't see any glimpses of link-up play yet between he and Campbell which led me to believe the partnership will work yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58