Cort is fit!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What evidence do you have for this? Do you know him?

Why all the hostility towards Cort?

What difference does that make? He scored 8 goals.

I'm jumping on Dessie's bandwagon.

cus im sick of lazy overpaid footballers who've been takin the p**s out of our club for years now because of the easy payday.
I'm not saying these things dont happen at other clubs, but time after time we've either forked out in the transfer market or offered quite competitive saleries, and players come here not giving a f**k about the fans or the team. And i'm sick of it. I really hope he proves me wrong. i'll still scream his name when he pulls on that shirt, but i just think i'll be screamin Corts name only a handful of times because of 'injury'

What evidence do you have for this? Do you know him?

Why all the hostility towards Cort?

Agreed there is no justification for any hostility towards Cort himself.

The club was daft enough to sign him and they are to blame. Currently we dont know whether that was the work of the scapegoat duo, our leader or the manager.

cus im sick of lazy overpaid footballers who've been takin the p**s out of our club for years now because of the easy payday.
I'm not saying these things dont happen at other clubs, but time after time we've either forked out in the transfer market or offered quite competitive saleries, and players come here not giving a f**k about the fans or the team. And i'm sick of it. I really hope he proves me wrong. i'll still scream his name when he pulls on that shirt, but i just think i'll be screamin Corts name only a handful of times because of 'injury'

Is this the same lazy Carl Cort that was training 7 days a week to try and get fit for the start of the season? :102:

This place is starting to get on my nerves now, 2 games into the season and some are already pointing the finger!!! 2 ****in' games!! we have just signed 12 players in pre-season and got a new manager, you can't expect them to be a team of world beaters in a instant. It's a joke, maybe after 10-15 games and we are still hanging round in 17th then maybe, but after 2 games, it's madness!!

I just really don't understand it, so many so called Leicester fans, just biting on the bullet waiting for it to go wrong and say 'I told you so' - ****in idiots.

I don't think cort is happy to be injured, collecting his money.

My impression from interviews in the past is that he is very ambitious, and eager to make a name for himself. He will still be hoping he can overcome his fitness problems and have a good few years.

Is this the same lazy Carl Cort that was training 7 days a week to try and get fit for the start of the season? :102:

What he said.

You'll like him, not a lot, but you'll like him

Last edited:
Cort is looking "magic" in training. MAs words.

Good to hear and the best thing is that we all know that Martin Allen never makes over the top statements.

Personally, I believe every word he says and believe that Cort will not only play on Saturday but score a hat trick and go on to break all of Rowley and Chandler's goal scoring records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58