Coventry City (away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say I was, was going to go with Jessel but work was more of a priority, listened to it on the radio :icon_cool

So it was a shambles eh? Not from what I've heard - remember we were the away team, home teams tend to dominate. I'll take a few more shambles like that then.

Weale

Morrison
Hobbs
Brown
Berner

N'Guessan
Oakley
Wellens (finger's crossed)
Dyer

Fryatt
Howard

2-1 win, get into 'em....

He definitely plays better with his fingers crossed, when he made the mistake against Preston that led to one of their goals, i noticesd they weren't

Wasn't a shambles at all, they were a hell of a lot better than against Preston which WAS a shambles.

This is what happens when you base an opinion of a game on radio commentary....

I listened to the radio commentary and I didn't think we sounded a shambles at all, far from it

I guess it depends which radio commentary you listened to then!( A work mate had radio 5 on last night and the reporters at out game weren't exactly impressed or enthusaistic about us!)

I listened to that for the first half and got utterly pissed off with Craig Hignett's whining and whinging. Just having the commentator and Mark Clemett would have done nicely.

Last edited:
There's a pub in Lutterworth called Shambles, or was when I was younger. Full of miscreants if I recall.

The City performance sounded nothing like that.

Was just talking to a Cov fan I know at college on IM, he recently sold a car he did up for £200, and he just went and put £150 on Cov win on Saturday, then just bet me the other £50 that Cov would finish ahead of us :081::081::081:

Talk about throwing your money away. :icon_razz

I remember my dad taking me to the Frank Whittle :icon_bigg

I used to live about 30 yards away from it...they had a llama farm in the back at one point. Honestly.

It was a car dealership last time I went.

As for the Shambles, it was a bit dodgy (if anything in Lutterworth can be considered such). I thought I heard the landlord died in a fight or something.

id play same team give Wellens/howard a rest
after Boro win im expecting another (even tough draw would be ok
1-2 Hobbs Fryatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675