Coventry City (away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just talking to a Cov fan I know at college on IM, he recently sold a car he did up for £200, and he just went and put £150 on Cov win on Saturday, then just bet me the other £50 that Cov would finish ahead of us :081::081::081:

Talk about throwing your money away. :icon_razz

Do you reckon they will post another video if 'one of theirs' setting fire to 'one of our' shirts?

If so could we have a v-bookie event based on whether one of them will be wearing the shirt when it is ignited and if so, whether anyone can tell the difference in his voice?

Last edited:
Do you reckon they will post another video if 'one of theirs' setting fire to 'one of our' shirts?

If so could we have a v-bookie event based on whether one of them will be wearing the shirt when it is ignited and if so, whether anyone can tell the difference in his voice?

Yeah, what is their obsession with the "Coventry accent" all abiut? Just sounds like Brummie to me. :icon_wink

Can't wait for this game, should be a good atmosphere even if it is the Ricoh, I'm going for a 1-0 Leicester win.

Can't wait for this game, should be a good atmosphere even if it is the Ricoh, I'm going for a 1-0 Leicester win.

Anyone with GCSE English knows that these words should never appear in the same sentence.:icon_bigg. 1-2 City, Howard and Gallagher.

Always nervous when we play cov,hated them since i was a kid.

Spent a lot of my youth days drinking in Rugby,and had to put up with the constant losses in the 80's and early 90's with cov fans taking the pi**.

In the late 90's how things changed,we could not lose to them,and yet not a cov fan in site...not surprised really!

Always nervous when we play cov,hated them since i was a kid.

Spent a lot of my youth days drinking in Rugby,and had to put up with the constant losses in the 80's and early 90's with cov fans taking the pi**.

In the late 90's how things changed,we could not lose to them,and yet not a cov fan in site...not surprised really!

Same here, been really nervous/excited about this one for weeks. I go to college in Warwick. Don't hate any other team in the world even half as much as the Sky Blues :098:. Know too many of their fans, the entire last year has been an entire drubbing of piss taking to me after they stayed up at the hands of us, if we win on Saturday I can get my long overdue payback :icon_razz The banter for the build up has been great so far since we started back about 4 weeks ago, it needs to continue on my end and not theirs.

Glad I wasn't around in the 80s, didn't we go 30 odd years withoout a win at their place or something?

Does anyone know if tickets can be purchased at the gate tomorrow? I cannot see any info on the lcfc.com website.

There has been no announcement about pay-on-the-day from either club. I would contact the club to make sure and possibly order and pay for a ticket to be collected from the ticket office at Coventry.

I reckon we'll nick this 1-2. Nice. Shag my hippos.

Twas a good pub during my school days. Only been back a few times since. All the miscreants now tend to gather down the arrow or at koggys.

Some bloke got killed there too during my time at school. Can't remember much about it though.

My ex was from lutterworth and on the night the bloke died she was in the pub. Just kicked off apparently and as someone mentioned earlier it may have been the landlord who got killed.

I like lutterworth as a place. If it wasn't for old miserable bollock chops still living there i'd move back

I reckon the team for this will be...

Weale

Berner
Hobbs
Brown
Morrison

Dyer
Wellens
Oakley
Gallagher

Howard
Fryatt

Subs: Logan, Neilson, King, N'Guessan, Adams, Waghorn, Kermogant

Cov 0 Leicester 3 in front of 4,352 fans.

Kemorgant hat-trick...first goal is a right-footed free-kick, second is a left-footed headover kick and then the final goal is a diving header. Thus the most perfect hat-trick ever!

Cov 0 Leicester 3 in front of 4,352 fans.

Kemorgant hat-trick...first goal is a right-footed free-kick, second is a left-footed headover kick and then the final goal is a diving header. Thus the most perfect hat-trick ever!

Hazz, HAzz, HAZZ, wake up and put your pud down....:icon_bigg

There has been no announcement about pay-on-the-day from either club. I would contact the club to make sure and possibly order and pay for a ticket to be collected from the ticket office at Coventry.

Thanks. Just spoken to the ticket office and there are just under 500 tickets left, which will be going with the coaches tomorrow morning. Apparantly they will be available to buy from the ticket office at Cov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669