Coventry match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Anyone know the team? :102:

Porter starts.

The OS

Porter In For Foxes

Leicester City boss Rob Kelly makes one enforced change to his side for the Championship clash against Coventry City at the Ricoh Arena.

In comes Levi Porter in place of Danny Tiatto, who misses the game with a thigh injury.

The game will mark Porter's full debut for the club, having come on as a first half substitute for his first appearances against Ipswich Town last weekend.

The 19-year-old winger joined the Foxes at the age of 10 from local club Leicester Nirvana and has impressed on his way through the age groups - including recognition at England schoolboy level.

Paul Henderson continues in goal, with a back four of Richard Stearman, Paddy McCarthy, Patrick Kisnorbo and Nils-Eric Johansson playing across the defence.

Josh Low, Andy Johnson, Stephen Hughes and Porter make up the midfield from right to left. Matty Fryatt and Elvis Hammond continue in attack.

City: Henderson, Kenton, McCarthy, Kisnorbo, Johansson, Low, Hughes, Johnson, Porter, Hammond, Fryatt.
Subs: Logan, Hume, Stearman, Wesolowski, Maybury.

Coventry: Marshall, Whing, Hall, Ward, Hughes, Doyle, Birchall, John, Heath, Hutchinson, Cameron.
Subs: Page, Adebola, Osbourne, El-Idrissi, Thornton.

Suprised Hume is still on the bench, thought he would've started. Other than that, as expected.

Glad to see Levi playing, hopefully he does the business tonight!

Cmon Leicester, lets ****in av em!

I am having to listen to commentary on RL due to my local pub showing the super league, bleeding yorkshire rugby league supporters "TW**S":icon_sad:

he sure should have done better with it. Would have worked if someone was there to stick a toe out and divert it in

i mean like Kisnorbo flying a tackle in aiming to break some bones just like he did last season...
little sh!t or not, i still hate Cov! having had to live there for the last 4 years, what a sh!te place.

Come on lads, get into them...

that's pretty much been our problem for the last few seasons. hopefully as the season gets going, the strikers tallies do as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69