Coventry post-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added motivation of fearing for their place?

That's something that will be said a lot, but to be fair to them, it's a different team anyway really, with Horse, Jarrett and Yeates we've been able to change our tactics around, and maybe it's just that paying off?

I don't care what motivates them, just that they are, and 3-0 against Cov is always good to see!

How was the singing section in Block N? Was it full? Everyone standing and giving shit to the cov mongs?

The table looks a lot better now, genuine daylight between us and the relegation spots, plus a game in hand on many. Would like to know whether we really were that good today or whether the Cov are just bloody awful!!!

Great result and I think that the last two victories have vrtually assured our place in this division next season, barring a catastrpohic run of results.

Would like to see us finish the season strongly and try to secure a top half finish to provide the springboard and impetus for next season.

First half - sensational
second half - poor

but who cares it's 3 points and job well done :038:

In my opinion special praise should go to Henderson,Maybury and Johnson all of whom of had there critics but I thought were excellent today.

Pie boy Johnson seems to have improved since his injury lay off. Perhaps he wasn't crocked at all, just told to lay off the balti's and get into the gym. Either way its good to hear that he's earning his wage at last - as the senior pro in midfield.

Thailand is cool, although clamping down on teachers without degrees. Thankfully I'm ok as have 1 year visa for now. Reckon I'll be ok. On holiday in 2 weeks! going Koh Chang and maybe Kanchanaburi!

The taxi I was in last night got pulled over by the old bill! Asked for my passport, Luckily had my photo driving licence so was on my way. If not could have had to answer some awkward questions as to why I was here without a W.P yet a valid Business Visa from the embassy in Brum, or pay the pig off with a fine. First time it has happened.

Cracking result today. Looks like Yeates and Jarret are good signings! Horse could well be the new Dickov. If we can pair Horsefield up front with Todorov next season we'll walk this league!

How was the singing section?

Just got back.

Apart from it being fecking freezing it was a half decent game. I was impressed with Yeates and the link up play between Hume and Horse.

I was in the Kop, and hardly heard the N Block at all, i did hear the drum now and again.

I thought the fuzz had stopped the drum? :102:

How was the singing section in Block N? Was it full? Everyone standing and giving shit to the cov mongs?
:081: I heard them from about 20 yds away, but possibly only once :081: L1 were louder and further away from us

Excellent first half performance. Adrenaline is great aint it.

If Johnson isn't covered in bruises tomorrow I'll be amazed, he threw himself in front of almost everything today.

Hume over works and under achieves. I liken him to a "special" kid, gets a pat on the back for achieving feck all.

in the 1884 pre match packed suddenly the crowd cheered and mobile cameras started flashing i looked around and saw milan he was actually cheering MHS as he was getting a round in :038: :038: :038:

mhs qoute after buying a round " thats me for the year" :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670