Coventry pre match thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff

Ive started this thread early because i think there will be a lot to talk about this week.

They will picking a new manager, they have a 6 pointer against SW tomorrow and then us on Sat.

Is this the best time to be playing Cov, with whats going on, and the improved performance from our boys. Or could a new broom for them make it difficult at the weekend :102:

Ive started this thread early because i think there will be a lot to talk about this week.

They will picking a new manager, they have a 6 pointer against SW tomorrow and then us on Sat.

Is this the best time to be playing Cov, with whats going on, and the improved performance from our boys. Or could a new broom for them make it difficult at the weekend :102:

I didn't realise they played with a Sweeper

If he changes the team he needs shooting. Although I am hoping Mattock is out as Lackso in front of Clapham brought the best out of Clapham.

If he changes the team he needs shooting. Although I am hoping Mattock is out as Lackso in front of Clapham brought the best out of Clapham.

on the nail as always mr beights.

i hope cov don't get the new manger syndrome when we play them. if they do have a new manager by then hopefully we can ruin the party.:icon_bigg

Last edited:
The Cov game will be a massive game, both teams will be looking to get the win and pull themselves away from the relegation zone. That is why it will finish 0-0

theyre at sheff weds tomorrow night that could have a bearing on saturdays game

Comfortably the worst team we have seen anywhere this season - by an absolute feckin' country mile

Can't see any 'new manager syndrome' being enough to change that over the course of one week

Easy-peasy win IMO

Comfortably the worst team we have seen anywhere this season - by an absolute feckin' country mile

Can't see any 'new manager syndrome' being enough to change that over the course of one week

Easy-peasy win IMO

Perhaps but teams tend to raise their game when they have a new Manager and it looks as though Saturday will be Coleman's first game in charge and that alone would suggest to me we shouldn't expect to roll them over easily

Let's not worry about the the covscum.
A 2 - 0 win for the Foxes me thinks.
Another each for the DJ and Howard show.

Didn't he once play for them ?

Man City
Swansea City
Crystal Palace
Blackburn Rovers
Fulham

But you may be right in that he may well have played a stinker against Cov at some point in his career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669