Coventry pre match thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably going to be Colemans first game but i fancy us to get back to back wins and to get a penalty 0-2 Hume pen DJ

Bring Bori back or keep the same team?

Although Hume had a good game i still dont like him on the right and Bori was great againest cov in his 1st match.

I think I've worked Holloway out, he can only motivate the team against clubs that have been on a long run and for derby games. With this theory in mind, I believe we have a good chance of winning. On the other hand, I've just blown it and we'll lose 2-0.

I think I've worked Holloway out, he can only motivate the team against clubs that have been on a long run and for derby games. With this theory in mind, I believe we have a good chance of winning.

Covering your back already? Me thinks so.

Bring Bori back or keep the same team?

Although Hume had a good game i still dont like him on the right and Bori was great againest cov in his 1st match.

As much as i am against Hume on the wing, you simply cannot drop him after the impact he had on staurday. Lets hope the midfield now understand what quality, low, through balls can do for us.

Covering your back already? Me thinks so.

Noooooo, I stand by what I've said about Holloway, It just seems these are the only types of games he can lift the team for.
I don't mind being proved wrong or being made to look a c**t (I know. I don't need any help, ha ha) because that will mean the team is improving and climbing the table. If at the end of the season were in mid table I will willingly admit I may have been premature (not in the bedroom) in my judgement .... but not until.

My point was.....Our heads seem to drop when we go a goal behind but when we score first we seem to gain confidence and believe in ourselves

'Tis true.

We have yet to lose a game in which we scored first and we are yet to win after conceding first. That first goal has been all-important this season.

The cov fans I work with are pretty disillusioned, these blokes liked Dowie but hate the old/new owners. They are OK with Coleman but they are not confident about the short term. Most think they will struggle against us but hope appointing the new manager lifts the team a bit. If we score first I suspect we will do better than if we concede first imo. I was going (and sit with my cov fan mates) but now off too Harrogate for two days.

I have faith 0-2 city.:038::038::038::023:

Weirdly, despite our recent lack of form in front of goal, we have a top ten goal difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669