Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.
But last season Reading were near the bottom for most of the season, yet some of our fans thought they would pip us for a play-off place.

I guess I'm not going to change your outlook.

I happen to think we will shortly start climbing the table... with Sousa still in charge.

Taking Leicester away from the situation, I don't believe 95% of teams can recover from a bad start. In my only playing season last year, we lost 2 in 17 since Xmas...something daft like that; we finished 4th after a woeful start of fourth losses.

It's incredibly difficult to catch up after a bad start, failure to correct this by October is seriously going to hold back City.

Which brings me back to my overall point of the weekend, the appointment of Sousa has effectively wasted six months and rather than acclerating the objective of promotion, it's held us back.

Last edited:
I may get shot down over this, but I really hope this works. To watch a Leicester side playing teams off the park would be wonderful. From what I have seen/read/heard, if we win one, we could easily go on a run I feel and in Andy King (humble pie anyone?) I think we have one of the best midfielders in the division.
I actually think Abe is key to see what happens next for Suzie. If he is a great signing, then Suzie's fine - if not and we don't win our next 3, then the pressure may be too much.

Lol. We don't need results yet? Is Dave Jones telling his players that?t

No he's too busy trying to get Fryup in on a loan.

Yes, not too bright I admit - I guess I should stuck with the more relevant example of Swansea last season

It's like deja vu it really is.

It will all be ok. All of it.

You know it occurred to me earlier that if we'd have went into admin during the summer, we'd have been docked 10 points and would still be above you and the relegation zone.

Keep the faith etc.

Even if Sousa becomes a success here, I will still be ****ed off that essentially we have wasted time.

Today sounds our best performance of the season and it was virtually with our side from last year.

But would that side have put in that kind of performance last year? And I know what your thinking..."Probably not but they would have won" well maybe, maybe not.

What I would like to know from those that went to the game, How proud where you to be a leicester fan right there and then? I for one want my cake and eat it, I want us to win and play fantastic football, after all it's about time we had free flowing entertaining football at Leicester as some would argue it's been 30 odd years since the last time. And if PS finds a way to do both then good on him, he'll get my support, but then again so did Holloway:icon_bigg

And I've just seen King's goal on Netbusters. FANTASTIC. What a finish, not many strikers would of had the composure or awareness to finish like that. If only we could find an Andy King to play upfront.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670