Craig Levein - A Grass!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueThru&Thru

Thought I might try and take everyones mind off the current situation with CL.
A mate of mine was working next door to Craig Levein's house tarmacing a driveway. The rain started to come down so naturally they could not progress so therefore sat in there van for an early dinner. (Bearing in mind the bloke is out)
In the meantime CL has spotted that they are not working and rang his neighbour to let them know.
The man comes back, b*ll*cks my mate and co for wasting time and not getting the job done.
CL (whilst bloke was b*ll*cking my mate) came out and was saying "You've been sat there for 20 mins doing nothing" and " They've done about 10 minutes work John I've been watching them!)
Needless to say my mate (who is a leicester fan) hates CL now!!

be nice if he stormed on the pitch and screamed at sylla 'you've been sat there 20 minutes now and done absolutely nothing'

Yea but I bet the lazy bastards could of been doing something else, going to get suppiles for example. If someone was just sitting in a van and you were paying them to do it, I think you would want your neighbourgh to tell you!

Prehaps he was just in a bad mood from the poor performance he saw from whichever was the most recent game at that time.

worcesterfox said:
Your a k nob what the hell has that got to do with anything! Levein is a legend

Yes, you are of course completley right. When it comes down to running through Leicester City 'Legends' Levein will head the list.^

worcesterfox said:
Your a k nob what the hell has that got to do with anything! Levein is a legend

that's a bit harsh, thought it was quite amusing myself. it's lcfc-related in a way and at least a change from a "Should CL stay or go" thread

I'd hope my neighbours would inform me of any work shy activities. Well played CL - good stuff.

Lets hope a few of Leveins neighbours recipricate CL's kindness and start pointing out to him some of the work shy w*nkers that pull on the blue shirt and are in his employment.....Sylla anybody.

Most people who tarmac driveways are gypsies are'nt they.

Not exactly the most renowned hard workers.

1966 said:
Most people who tarmac driveways are gypsies are'nt they.

Not exactly the most renowned hard workers.

A fairly sweeping statement there 1966 !

:081:

Very good

Like Durham said Worcester if you had to compile a list of legends who have been at Leicester City over the years craig levein would be up there ofcourse wouldn't he!?!
He has worked wonders for this club since he has been here and to compare the position we were in when MA left to where CL has took us to!
I have nothing but praise for him. I can see CL getting freedom of the city or surely in the near future he should be knighted?
you t**t! Get a grip, jut a bit of light-hearted fun pal!

you cant lay tarmack in the rain..........can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669