Credit Crunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 to 47. actually we are quite good and well clear of 3rd place so i reckon were going up. its just sunday morning pub football. prob best u stick to the kids newts.

you'd be wasted on us and they are more interested in beastiality and cauliflowers.

Come across Enderby Foxes yet newts? supposedly there quite good.

I work with kids aged 7 and 9 plus im now working with the ibstock adult first team :icon_wink

As to Enderby Foxes we beat them 17-1 :icon_wink.

I work with kids aged 7 and 9 plus im now working with the ibstock adult first team :icon_wink

As to Enderby Foxes we beat them 17-1 :icon_wink.

Nice going that. I know a few years ago they were decent and 1 of the lads from our cricket club played for them and is now on cov's books.

Could newts be the Mourinho of English football and work his way up to prem level i ask you all???????

He could start by being Joe Kinnear's translator or summat.

Nice going that. I know a few years ago they were decent and 1 of the lads from our cricket club played for them and is now on cov's books.

Could newts be the Mourinho of English football and work his way up to prem level i ask you all???????

He could start by being Joe Kinnear's translator or summat.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I dont think so but would love to get to manage a lower league club TBH.

:icon_lol::icon_lol: that has really made me laugh and I dont know why, thanks Melts
It's no laughing matter, Cate, it's serious. Sponging should be taken more seriously, especially in times of economic crisis.

Hey Newts, if you are fit enough to train footballers, why are you not fit enough to work......:102:

Hey Newts, if you are fit enough to train footballers, why are you not fit enough to work......:102:

Why do you nthinkim doing my level 3 .

plus at the min its only 4 hours a week an hour on differant nights

plus paperwork and phone calls.

At the min i can cope with that just.

16 hours in total

dont forget im not playing football but coaching it :icon_wink

Last edited:
Newts, just tell them to FO

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615