CRICKY THE CRICKET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

petcricket.jpg

Hi there everyone, My name is Cricky and I'm the resident Cricket here, here to offer advice and guidance to all your needs be them cricket based or other wise. I'm much more qualified than that white permed This Morning women. Anyway, welcome to the forum all off you. Hope it helps you and entertains you. Cricky cricky cricky!

Learn about me

Do you want to talk about it Mr Durham?

I think Joe is just trying to make a 'Silly point' on this thread.

webmaster said:
I think my decision not to make Joe a moderator of one of the more popular forums has been vindicated.

petcricket.jpg

I disagree Webmaster, the cricket thread is thriving at the moment. More posts today then ever! Hooray!

highland fox said:

petcricket.jpg

Mr Highland, Cricky runs this show, not Joe_Fox! Show some respect to Cricky the Cricket!

Cricky,what do you suggest when things are getting a bit sticky at the Crease?

highland fox said:
is the cricket male or is it a maiden? :roll:
i'm stumped :roll:

highland fox said:
Cricky,what do you suggest when things are getting a bit sticky at the Crease?

petcricket.jpg

Ah, my first question, thank you Mr Highland.

Well, I would recommend, as a preventative measure wearing waxed gloves or as a remedy for a current situation I would say your best bet is some anti-bacterial detergent.

ScarboroughFox said:
Cricky what happens if you start batting for the wrong side?

petcricket.jpg

Hmm, a sensitive issue Mr Scarbo, I sense you have been thinking about it for a while. I would suggest confiding in someone you trust and who you know will understand.

Cricky,what are your views on field placement?for instance do we need plenty of Slips or do you prefer to just to have the one man behind,legs open waiting for a tickle?

cricky, are you aware that the small boy holding you in your picture is about to crush you?

highland fox said:
Cricky,what are your views on field placement?for instance do we need plenty of Slips or do you prefer to just to have the one man behind,legs open waiting for a tickle?

petcricket.jpg

Mr Highland, you are full of questions today! I think it is important to mix your tactics up, keep the opposition on their toes. Having one man back there waiting for a tickle is dangerous because he can become bored.

MKFox said:
cricky, are you aware that the small boy holding you in your picture is about to crush you?

petcricket.jpg

I'm well aware of it thank you Mr MK.

ScarboroughFox said:
Cricky (Gryllus texensis :wink: ). What is best song from buddy holly and the crickets?

petcricket.jpg

Well Mr. Scarbo, they were a bit before my time but my Grandfather, Cris, played bass with Buddy. His favourite was the 1957 release Not Fade Away, the b-side of Oh Boy! This was a great tune. My favourite is still Peggy Sue though.

Are you a male or female cricket, you naughty little minx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670