CRICKY THE CRICKET

Status
Not open for further replies.
homer said:
Are you a male or female cricket, you naughty little minx

petcricket.jpg

I'm whatever you want me to be homer you stud muffin.

Batting Cricky,Are you comfortable with one of full length in between two Bouncers?

cricky, do you prefer to spank the bowler all over the park, or leave it to the keeper to stop it leaking through?

MKFox said:
cricky, do you prefer to spank the bowler all over the park, or leave it to the keeper to stop it leaking through?

petcricket.jpg

I prefer to hit the balls straight down the throat of the bowler, so yes, spanking is better I suppose.

homer said:
Rub your legs together, and lets make music

petcricket.jpg

I have had a busy night homer, many noises to make.

highland fox said:
Batting Cricky,Are you comfortable with one of full length in between two Bouncers?

petcricket.jpg

As long as I get a nice leaf to sleep on I'm pretty much comfortable with that. We call hoppers bouncers sometimes, I presume this is what you mean Mr Highland.

Cricky you are the umpire you decide...Its a hot day out there the batsman wants to remove his headgear and pass it to you.But there as already been some dangerous deliveries.So he's got no protection,theres a couple of balls swinging do you take hold of his helmet?

highland fox said:
Cricky you are the umpire you decide...Its a hot day out there the batsman wants to remove his headgear and pass it to you.But there as already been some dangerous deliveries.So he's got no protection,theres a couple of balls swinging do you take hold of his helmet?

petcricket.jpg

Another good question Mr Highland. To be honest, the weight of the new generation head gear is still to heavy for me to hold so there would be no point in passing it to me. I would advise him to grin and bear the heat and think of a cool place and a cool drink to take his mind of the intolerable heat.

petcricket.jpg

(lonely I am)

petcricket.jpg

Ah, Toadie, (or is it froggy), how are you? I hope you enjoyed your hoppers.

LS6_Fox said:
Joe have you been licking frogs again?

:?

Nope, I only lick Toads.

Yes, it's lovely.

ScarboroughFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
Yes, it's lovely.

i thought you would pasta and fried cricket. Lovely

I don't think that would pasta any meal really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669