crime website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local residents believe that where I live is a hotbed of crime and blame the occupants of social housing in one road. The evidence is that what little crime there is, it is focussed in the most affluent part of the village.

Certain types of crime will always be found in more affluent areas if only because that is where the money, bling and fenceable items are to be found.

Add in bigger cars and an element of jealousy and that is now property theft and vandalism accounted for in the more affluent areas.

Local residents believe that where I live is a hotbed of crime and blame the occupants of social housing in one road. The evidence is that what little crime there is, it is focussed in the most affluent part of the village.

Of course it is - they're the only people with stuff worth nicking

Must be like having a top notch kebab house on your doorstep giving away their wares for free - just nip down the road and help yourself

How would that benefit you? Crime happens everywhere, protect yourself from it.

Not all of them

If I was torn between two different areas I would go to the area with less history of crime, as would anyone. Of course, if the stats are as skewed as suggested then it is pointless, but as an idea it is a good one.

If I was torn between two different areas I would go to the area with less history of crime, as would anyone. Of course, if the stats are as skewed as suggested then it is pointless, but as an idea it is a good one.

That's a bit presumptuous of you

Of course it is - they're the only people with stuff worth nicking

Must be like having a top notch kebab house on your doorstep giving away their wares for free - just nip down the road and help yourself

Only there was no theft - just domestics.

Then I apologise for my generalisation.

I'm prepared to forgive you, if you break into your nextdoor neighbours house while their asleep, sell off any valuables you can grab, then split the dosh with me.

Otherwise, I'm just going to sit cross-armed in the corner looking all offended and occasionally blowing air out of my nostrils in a defiant manner, muttering about bourgeois, middle class liberal sensibilities .

I'm prepared to forgive you, if you break into your nextdoor neighbours house while their asleep, sell off any valuables you can grab, then split the dosh with me.

:018: they're

:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673