Post Match Crystal Palace 0 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit good ain’t we?

Good win interspersed with some sloppy passing but also some lovely football, never really looked like conceding. Tielemans and Farquaad were outstanding.

Seriously impressive performance. The build up for that 2nd goal as good as anything you’ll see and if it was Liverpool or Man City the commentators would’ve been purring. 10pts ahead of Man Utd.

I was driving so listening to the match and to be fair the 5live commentators were certainly purring about the goal, and us generally.

**** me, what a massive result.

I am desperately in love with Caglar.

If we can beat these at Selhurst we can do anything.

I’m all in.

That second goal.

I don’t even think we played that well to be honest.

Which makes the result even more pleasing.

Big win. Bogey side hurdle overcome. Palace are well organised under Hodgson and Zaha is always a big threat at the other end. To get that first goal was massively important, Palace had to open up after that. It was more comfortable from then on...

6 winnable games coming up now. I just think this team is capable of anything. Top by Xmas??? Take points off the top two before and after the festive period and who knows. Liverpool can't keep winning in the 98th minute and Man city look vulnerable. I am pissed but also very, very optimistic.

From Sky Sports: James Maddison created eight chances for Leicester - the last Englishman with more in a Premier League game was Wayne Rooney in November 2013 against Cardiff (nine).

Will Southgate play him next time? Will he ****.

I’m not celebrating properly until I’ve seen the xg score for today’s game
I looked at the xG for Chelsea’s win at Watford yesterday, having watched the whole game. It was something like 1.5 to Watford and 2.5 to Chelsea (in roundish figures). You could argue, that, given that the final score was 1-2, it was accurate, but that would be to totally ignore what actually happened in the game. Had Chelsea won by 3, I’d have said Watford got off lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669