Post Match Crystal Palace 2 Leicester 1

Cuckoo land - the game should have been dead and buried by half time.

Hahaha. ****ing ridiculous that the ‘leadership’ at this club allow this BS to continue. If they don’t care, why should we?

Rodgers:

"It's a painful one to take. We were resolute in our defending. Back four and goalkeeper were excellent. We started second half really well and scored a very good goal but we didn't get our rhythm back after the equaliser.

It's about moments in games and we lost concentration. We've now got two vital home games where we can get results. Today is the painful one and we'll analyse it and get ready for Tuesday. We're under no illusions but it's in our hands. For me we did enough to get something from the game".
Well he’s right about one thing… we will definitely get results in the next two games. The same result we got today, you dumb ****.

Wasn’t even close. Palace dominated. We defended well, but without a forward thinking plan.

Iversen and Ricardo the only positives for me today. Although I’m scrambling for positives big time.

Would Vieira take the job? Bielsa might still fancy it? Give it Paddy McCarthy ffs. I genuinely think we’ve had opportunities to get a decent manager this season and so Top has to take a huge amount of credit for this seasons failures.

I've been at Gatesheads semi final. Went 3-0 up before conceding an equaliser in the 15 or so added on minutes. Fortunately through on pens or I'd be blaming Rodgers for that too. Is he gone yet?

You ridiculous ****.

You got out managed by a bloke they pulled off his allotment as a desperate last resort to save their season. They haven't beaten anyone since god was in nappies until you showed up with your shower of broken & petrified quitters.

**** off you bastard fraud.

No way we deserved anything out of that. I await Madder's tweet telling me otherwise.

Sadly, I now expect that kind of (non) performance. Rodgers is living in his own world and is resolute. We're doomed to match-after-match repeats of the same half arsed effort and mistakes. We've given up. I've given up. If by some quirk of fate we stay up (and I genuinely don't see it) then it'll be in spite of ourselves and not some Rodgers miracle. Nothing is going to change.

Today was the biggest difference in shots between any two sides this season. Palace had 31 shots and we had 3. We were totally battered.

For context, they hadn't won a game all year and they lost their best player to injury in the first half too.

Meanwhile, Rodgers says after the game that we deserved something from the match . . . .

The xG:

1680372405158.png

So before today Palace held the record of the lowest goals at home in Prem. After today Palace are now top of the league in having the most shots in a first half. It simply speaks volumes of how totally shite we are. Yes they did not score in the first half but our charity certainly gave them every opportunity. Still on the long trek home, totally bitter and angry. Even Woy felt sorry for us. Please Go Rodgers, give new manager a chance to see what he needs to do for next season Prem or Championship

What a totally shit season, from start to finish. We have nothing. We have a nothing manager and a nothing chairman. Sleepwalking into this turd of a position. We won’t get out of the relegation zone between now and the end of the season. **** off Rodgers.

Well one good thing to come out of all of this is that everyone will get to have a good laugh at this utterly loathsome charlatan.

Its been a long long long time since we got a miracle from Chelsea, the iconic, the fantastic Keith Weller, my idol RIP.
Chelsea take everything from us these days Kante, Drinkwater ha ha ha, Tosser Chillwell, Fofana, please take Rodgers and we will have Potter, yes we may go down but future would look brighter.

Great report, that

Meanwhile, from the Foxes Trust match report, written by their Chairman….

“There were a significant number of fans calling for a manger change again. Fans do have every right to air their views, and the majority of fans waited until the game was finished, however a number started those calls in the 78th minute, surely we should be focusing on backing the team until the final whistle ?”

And there you have it

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464