Post Match Crystal Palace 2 Leicester 2

Jeff didn't watch the added time.

I'd have snapped your hand off for a point before the game.

Gutted not to win though after being two up.

Have to say that the second half performance was one of a manager who doesn't win away games in the PL. It was prime NP in 14/15.

Well, that is incredibly disappointing.

While the initial 11 looked negative, the brilliance of Wilf got us up two goals and credit to Cooper.

However, we dropped deeper and deeper throughout the second half, never looked like scoring a 3rd.

His changes are worthy of criticism. He took off an attacking midfielder for Hamza and a winger for Coady, who then conceded a shit penalty and looks a million miles off the pace - I think he might be finished at this level.

Plain to see why Cooper has struggled with away form. The changes were negative and we never looked like holding on really. I’m sure City Fan will be here soon to defend it and call us all reactionaries.

Those changes were not good enough.

A decent point, but a concerning capitulation. Spent a big chunk of the summer crying out for attacking options, then left most of them on the bench.

**** Cooper if he's going to keep that kind of shit up. Absolutely nothing at all in the bollock department, that man.

We were so comfortable, we let a soft goal in and then he completely lost his ****ing mind and went into panic mode. Coady hasn't been near a pitch for umpteen games but he was inexplicably brought on to 'tighten the ship' which paid dividends for Palace. I've always said he just isn't up to it and the proof of the pudding is very much in the eating.

The changes cost us another 2 points and we just can't keep throwing them away like that. We have to have some belief and games like this just suck it out of the players. If the dressing room is already a little frosty, I can see why.

15th with Wolves and Everton still to play. Either or both could get ahead of us.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45