Post Match Crystal Palace 2 Leicester 2

Lots of very predictable posts here from people itching to stick the knife in.

Newly promoted team. Draw away from home.

**** off and go support someone else.
Predictable you say.....

:043:

He hates it when we win, he loves it when we're shit.

**** Cooper if he's going to keep that kind of shit up. Absolutely nothing at all in the bollock department, that man.

We were so comfortable, we let a soft goal in and then he completely lost his ****ing mind and went into panic mode. Coady hasn't been near a pitch for umpteen games but he was inexplicably brought on to 'tighten the ship' which paid dividends for Palace. I've always said he just isn't up to it and the proof of the pudding is very much in the eating.

The changes cost us another 2 points and we just can't keep throwing them away like that. We have to have some belief and games like this just suck it out of the players. If the dressing room is already a little frosty, I can see why.
My hope was that after extended spell away he would have examined his glaring weakness in his away strategy. Today suggested that’s not the case.

I agree with you that matches like this will slowly drain belief, especially if the subs continue to be negative.

A also agree that Coady Isn’t an answer to any of our questions at this level.

Big match next for Cooper.

If he hadn’t have try to shore up the defence and we’d have conceded, you’d all have moaned.

Oh please. Newly promoted arse. It’s full of players who have played successfully at this level.

Go and support Chelsea. Just as easy to do that from Miles Away.
Honestly, you are embarrassing. How dare you question my fandom of this club. Ridiculous. I’ve traveled all over the world and spent 10s of thousands of pounds following this club that I love. A season ticket holder at 8 years old.

We chucked away a two goal lead and made negative substitutions. One of those subs gave away a terrible penalty and looked very unfit. The manager has previous on this and a decent sample size away from home.

My knives aren’t out, they never have been. I don’t have an agenda, I never have. I’m yet to see you acknowledge anything this manager has got wrong. I’ve given him praise where warranted.

Please, please, please stop making assumptions about who I am and what I believe. I’m sick of it.

Or people that have said performance more important than results have been talking crap for the last 12 months…

Disappointed with a draw after a cracking start, lovely goals from Vardy and Mavadidi. After our second - CP passed the ball around us with ease as we backed off. When we had possession, there did not seem to be anyone in space for us to pass to. Too often there were 2 or 3 of our players within a few yards, crowding each other and no obvious outlet to move the ball forward. It was inevitable that the pressure would tell.

Stil, as a positiive, we are the best of the newly promoted teams.

Mr Negative strikes again, and we piss two points down rhe shitter

What a total **** this bloke is

What makes you think that?
judgement on your pedantic reply, when you are two goals up away from home in the premiere league you win!
We coughed up two points today and that was down to SC and his cautious approach and it cost us big time.

hence the phrase snatch defeat from the jaws of victory as palace were there for the taking.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45