Post Match Crystal Palace 2 Leicester 2

I too would like to see the angle, and to not be allowed to see it as the team directly involved, I think he has a right to complain.

IMG_8678.png

There has to be better angles. You guys all claimed all the angles were clear. I’ve yet to see one. I bet Cooper hasn’t either and it’s fair to ask.

I too would like to see the angle, and to not be allowed to see it as the team directly involved, I think he has a right to complain.

View attachment 18965

There has to be better angles. You guys all claimed all the angles were clear. I’ve yet to see one. I bet Cooper hasn’t either and it’s fair to ask.
The angles showed on the TV looked pretty clear. He looked onside. So difficult to tell though.

I thought offside decisions were decided automatically this season and not subject to the vagaries of asst refs and VAR.

Listen! It's fairly obvious the League is going to have an agenda against us to ensure we get relegated. If there is no evidence that the goal was disallowed our manager would be failing in his duty and us fans if he didn't pursue it.

This is the view they used apparently. Might be on, might be off. Looks a hell of a call to overrule the linesman actually.

View attachment 18966
Taking a download of that pic and zooming in, the ball looks like it was behind the line so therefore to answer my question earlier, Mateta was in front of the ball. There is a line showing JJ's foot but no line showing Mateta's position. I transposed the line from JJ to Mateta and from using that he was clearly offside, however one needs to really look along the line of the last defender to really know.

I presume you're drawing from experience here?
What were your views on the match, Joe?

You only ever seem to come on here to make pointless remarks, usually aimed at me (I actually think you’re a little obsessed), and never actually add your opinions about the football.

Whilst I disagree with many on here, at least they actually add some kind of value.

What were your views on the match, Joe?

You only ever seem to come on here to make pointless remarks, usually aimed at me (I actually think you’re a little obsessed), and never actually add your opinions about the football.

Whilst I disagree with many on here, at least they actually add some kind of value.
I haven't watched the full match replay yet so am not in a position to comment. Strangely though, I'm actually a fan of Cooper, too, and like you, think he'll do well for us eventually. I just don't get the amount of bile you spew on here. You are overly keen to salute yourself when something you predict comes true, but when you are called out on the reverse you become plain nasty to people. As much as it might upset, I'm not obsessed with you. I do find you an odd little fellow though so let's say I'm City Fan curious and leave it there.

I watched a stream and thought this:

First half we were dominant and should have scored more, Ayew in particular missed a sitter. Having said that Faes did rescue us a couple of times with great saves.

After scoring our second within a minute of the restart we should have pushed on from there, I’m not saying all out attack as we didn’t do that anyway but keep the press and keep playing through the middle and Mavididi who had the measure of their defence.

Their goal immediately looked offside and the commentators said as much only to be very surprised at it being called onside. FWIW it looked clearly off to me and certainly the linesman.

We then shat ourselves. To be fair there were at least three players who were out on their feet at 60 odd minutes and this was an opportunity for Cooper to at least maintain the status quo or go for the third. What he actually did was the worst of all worlds - he bought on Hamza who clearly wasn’t match fit and then Coady who I put in the same category as Hamza. This then invites pressure as we have shown our hand and given Palace all the momentum and this meant that for the last 20 minutes we sat deeper and deeper.

Stupid tackle by Coady confirmed the inevitable and we got a draw.

My observation from that is that Cooer ****ed it up with the changes, being both too late, not enough players and the wrong players. Before the game I would have taken a draw but to be 2-0 and then draw away from home is pretty shit management from him, and yes I do blame him.

Why the **** is Ricardo still on the bench when we needed fresh legs, he could come onto the pitch in various positions and has a terrific engine and there were far better options on the bench than those he chose.

We now have a massive game against Everton who are scoring freely but can’t defend a lead, however if they get their noses in front against us then we won’t come back to salvage anything from the game and Calvert Lewin loves playing against us.

We must attack them from the off but be wary of the break away, because they will play to this strength.

Unforgivable if we lose this game.

If we’d have had a shit first half, come in at half time 2-0 down, and then have a decent second half to come back to 2-2, we’d all be quite happy and praising the managers substitutions.

Funny old game, football. Luckily the point is worth the same regardless.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45