Post Match Crystal Palace 2 Leicester 2

Talk of sacking him is utter nonsense. Having the opinion that his tactics weren’t great today is fair. As is the opinion that they made sense. There’s no need for any vitriol towards him. But having an opinion on him based on the match that we just witnessed is fine.
We need to win games like this (by that I mean games we are 2-0 up). I want to be optimistic, but sometimes you can just feel it when something won’t work. I hope I’m wrong. Everton is enormous IMO. If we can’t beat them… well…

We need to win games like this (by that I mean games we are 2-0 up). I want to be optimistic, but sometimes you can just feel it when something won’t work. I hope I’m wrong. Everton is enormous IMO. If we can’t beat them… well…
That's fair. And I agree, any game where you are 2-0 up in the second half and don't win is dopped points.

I thought we'd eventually end up with Winks and Skipp as the two in midfield. With El Khannouss or Buonanotte ahead of them.

However, I think Ndidi is playing his way into the best side and Winks is playing his way out of it. I thought Winks was a passenger today.

Palace were shit. Really shit. Proper bottom of the table type shit. Their defence was a mess and they granted Ndidi the freedom of the middle of the pitch. He used it well

We were better than them, IMO - or at least until the last twenty minutes when our total coward of a manager had a complete brainfart of the highest order.

Mavididi, Ayew and especially Ndidi were excellent. Really ****ing excellent. But all three of them were shot to pieces on the hour mark. Fatawu, Buenanotte and possibly DCR at that point sees us home and hosed.

But ****ing Choudhury FFS. And then Coady FFS. And leaving a physically exhausted Ayew on FFS. The result was wave after wave after wave of Palace attack, as we retreated further and further back to our own 18 yard box, with no possible outlet at all whenever we managed to win the ball off them. It was complete ****ing surrender and we fully deserved what we got.

Feel sorry for those poor three attacking midfielders we brought in this summer, sitting on the bench watching ****ing Choudhury piss about along with a hundred defenders desperately waving the white flag

What a ****ing wasted opportunity

I thought we'd eventually end up with Winks and Skipp as the two in midfield. With El Khannouss or Buonanotte ahead of them.

However, I think Ndidi is playing his way into the best side and Winks is playing his way out of it. I thought Winks was a passenger today.

Winks did a lot of covering for Skipp, who lost his man quite a few times

Apart from that, I agree he was quite poor

Interesting. Cooper saying that there is no angle anyone at City have been shown which showed the offside so he's asking on what basis the decision was made.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45