Match Thread Crystal Palace (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS people ask for change and criticise Pearson for not being brave but when he does they then moan, IMO he has been bold and it is exciting changes and definitely the freshening up the team needed now let's back them!!!!

FFS people ask for change and criticise Pearson for not being brave but when he does they then moan, IMO he has been bold and it is exciting changes and definitely the freshening up the team needed now let's back them!!!!

Well said!

And Konchesky.

He looked like he picked up a knock to me in the 1st half against Pompey, got some treatment from the physio when Sol was down as well. Was expecting a question about it post-match but I guess IS had other things on his mind.

Bold and imaginative is how I view it. Players like Peltier and Konchesky who have been putting in a great deal of effort need a good rest.

I hope that is the reason for them being dropped.

I can't understand why Pearson does not seem able to organise this team. This team selection smacks of desperation. Pearson can't surely be changing the formation again.
He does not seem to know what his best team or formation is. I really hope we string some wins together, but I fear for today.
1-1.

Squad to play Crystal Palace: Schmeichel, Mills, Bamba, Tunchev, Kennedy, Moore, Abe, King, Danns, Nugent, Schlupp.

Subs: Gallagher, Howard, Dyer, Beckford, Weale

Looks to me like

Kasper
Moore Mills Tunch Kennedy
Bamba Abe
Danns King Schlupp
Nugent

I think Peltier and Konchesky will be left scratching their heads. Relieved to see Wellens finally dropped. Looks like a very cautious line up though

So, if he turns out the kit man as goalkeeper and the tea lady at centre forward, we should cheer a brave move?

Craig Shakespeare has confirmed that injuries contributed to today's team selection.

So, if he turns out the kit man as goalkeeper and the tea lady at centre forward, we should cheer a brave move?

Stop talking out of your arse. Kennedy and Moore have performed very well on loan in the first half of the season. Pelts and Konchesky have been competent but how many goals have we conceded with an unchallenged cross from a flank. I can think of three in the past month

Blimey, can't say I've heard of Moore where's he been on loan and Kennedy is back from where? Well lets get behind them Come on City

Baffling selection to say the least! How he's put Tom Kennedy and Liam Moore into the squad is amazing! Let's see how this goes

Blimey, can't say I've heard of Moore where's he been on loan and Kennedy is back from where? Well lets get behind them Come on City

Kennedy's been at Peterborough this season and has played more or less every match IIRC, they've certainly had a decent season by their standards so far, so he must be up to playing in this league - nice to see him getting a chance in the side.

Moore's been on loan at Bradford since September (I think, not sure...) and I'm not sure how he got on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669