Match Thread Crystal Palace (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand why Pearson does not seem able to organise this team. This team selection smacks of desperation. Pearson can't surely be changing the formation again.
He does not seem to know what his best team or formation is. I really hope we string some wins together, but I fear for today.
1-1.

Shall we wait until they actually start playing???!!

Could just be a rest?

Very true. Wasn't aware of any with both playing the full 90 though. Hope that is the case as these two have been very consistent in an under performing team. Not sure how I feel about Schlupp starting again. Obviously he's a talent and they need bleeding but thought Beckford looked a big improvement on him when he came on.

Craig Shakespeare has confirmed that injuries contributed to today's team selection.

Bit like Fergies reason for Rooney missing the Blackburn game with his 'strain'

Stop talking out of your arse. Kennedy and Moore have performed very well on loan in the first half of the season. Pelts and Konchesky have been competent but how many goals have we conceded with an unchallenged cross from a flank. I can think of three in the past month

There is no need to be rude: if City take a point, or lose by the odd goal, then this is a reasonable line up - and I am (not for the first time) wrong. A good hiding, and I think Pearson will deserve criticism.

Shame, for ex-pats like me (too cheap to buy foxes player). I'll have to hope they forget to turn off the blocker on Radio Leicester

I cant listen to those blithering idiots on RL so I'll just have to stick to watching 633 Squadron on tv :) Mike Baldwin has just crashed into the rocks :icon_bigg

Stop talking out of your arse. Kennedy and Moore have performed very well on loan in the first half of the season. Pelts and Konchesky have been competent but how many goals have we conceded with an unchallenged cross from a flank. I can think of three in the past month

Exactly

There is no need to be rude: if City take a point, or lose by the odd goal, then this is a reasonable line up - and I am (not for the first time) wrong. A good hiding, and I think Pearson will deserve criticism.

You were the target for the constant negativity surrounding a lot of people with Pearson. Bottom line is a few injuries and this is our shadow squad. You made out as if Liam Moore and Tom Kennedy are park players, they are professionals with league experiences and at the moment our most competent back up. People have asked for change and this is change. If anything it should be a criticism of Sven, spent big and this is our back up.

You were the target for the constant negativity surrounding a lot of people with Pearson. Bottom line is a few injuries and this is our shadow squad. You made out as if Liam Moore and Tom Kennedy are park players, they are professionals with league experiences and at the moment our most competent back up. People have asked for change and this is change. If anything it should be a criticism of Sven, spent big and this is our back up.

We do have Pantsill there as well. Not necessarily saying he should play but he is there and would have thought he was ahead in the pecking order.

It's quite amazing, considering the investment in the summer, how patched up we look.

What on Earth went on in the summer?

It's quite amazing, considering the investment in the summer, how patched up we look.

What on Earth went on in the summer?

I'm fed up with people quoting the 'investment' now. We spent 90odd % of the spending on 3 players, all of who are in the squad. The rest were free or next to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669