Crystal Palace FA Cup 3rd round (home)

Status
Not open for further replies.

four king power

An excellent acid test to see where we are at.

I was going to put that the players will enjoy being the under dogs for a change but all the bookies have us as favourites.

Looking forward to seeing how an in form Fryatt fares against a championship defence.

Last edited:
I'd take odds that Fryatt doesn't score.

I'm taking a bird out instead of going to this.......... No need to tell me i'm a wanker. i already know i will go to hell for missing a game to take a bird out instead.

Martin ( Hendo if fit, which i dont think he is but not far away)

Edworthy
Morrison
Tunchev
Mattock ( depends on below. if davies can play then berner back at left)

Dyer
King
Davies/Berner (dunno if wolves will let us play him, Doubt it)
Oakley

Fryatt
Howard

Subs - Cisak, Dickov, Powell, Gradel, Hobbs

I think we'll sneak a 1-0 win with lloyd dyer nicking the goal. Crowd will be 23,238 and a half. Pies will run out in 27th minute. beer will be warm and taste like bollock wash.

Davies has already played for us in the Cup, so yes he can play.

4-3 thriller, us to edge it.

I say give this a try 3-5-2 as we need a plan B when plan A doesnt work

Martin

Morrison
Hobbs
Berner

Gilbert
Oakley
Davies
King
Mattock

Dickov
Howard

Subs - Cisak, Dyer, Powell, Gradel, Tunchev, Armen Verma, Fryatt (if fit DJ otherwise)

I have no idea.

Me neither, difficult one to call. As you say, the cup throws up some surprises. Could be a trashing (one way or the other) or a bore-draw.
Or a bit of controversy, with Mr. Warnock debating the point with officials. What did he say which seems to have upset so many City fans ?

1-1 - Scannell and Dyer

Me neither, difficult one to call. As you say, the cup throws up some surprises. Could be a trashing (one way or the other) or a bore-draw.
Or a bit of controversy, with Mr. Warnock debating the point with officials. What did he say which seems to have upset so many City fans ?

That we were the scum of the Earth for going into administration, and cheated our way to promotion, and wah wah wah.

Plus it's Warnock... who doesn't hate him?

Oh right, my mistake.

Nigel Pearson disagrees with you however

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1506476,00.html
I don't care what he says.

If it's true, the season we banged in three against Chelsea we should have been promoted, we weren't.

If it's true, the season we banged in three against Fulham we should have been promoted, we weren't.

If it's true, this season we have been knocked out of the cup by Rotherham, this means we shouldn't be at the top of our league.

The first ten games of next season will give us an indication of where we are, not a one off game against Crystal Palace.

I have experienced too many "false dawns" supporting this f**king club, I'm not being sucked in to another.

I don't care what he says.

If it's true, the season we banged in three against Chelsea we should have been promoted, we weren't.

If it's true, the season we banged in three against Fulham we should have been promoted, we weren't.

If it's true, this season we have been knocked out of the cup by Rotherham, this means we shouldn't be at the top of our league.

The first ten games of next season will give us an indication of where we are, not a one off game against Crystal Palace.

I have experienced too many "false dawns" supporting this f**king club, I'm not being sucked in to another.

We eventually lost all of those games you mentioned. I would hardly call them false dawns :icon_lol: More of the same old shit.

Last edited:
We eventually lost all of those games you mentioned. I would hardly call them false dawns :icon_lol: More of the same old shit.
We lost, but we put in performances to match the rest of the Premier League teams in their matches against the aforementioned teams.

I remember people dishing out the plaudits for these matches, can't you?

You could've mentioned the 3-2 over Spurs, we won that and didn't get promoted ;)

Arr, BG beat me to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673