Crystal Palace go in to administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

The administrators have forbidden Colin from playing Victor Moses in their next match. I think they may possibly be flogging him.....

Be at the City Ground by tomorrow afternoon, I suspect :icon_sad:

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

Motown Fox

beaumontfox

Can't wait to see Colin's next programme notes.......

Anyhoo, on another forum this was posted:

Christ.
Apparently Palace have borrowed against future income from:

• future ST sales
  • future TV money
  • future Premier League money (erm...)
  • future Premier League parachute payments (erm....)

That is a little problematic.

Dour

Can't wait to see Colin's next programme notes.......

Anyhoo, on another forum this was posted:

Pretty much the same as us, then. Stadium debt is down to be paid off against Prem income and parachute payments - until we get there or some pre-arranged limit, the debt just keeps rolling up. And I'd guess most of the other commercial debt is nominally arranged against future income (although the training ground and any other stuff we might arguably own will have given as security). I should really get round to checking - there were a couple of mortgage documents filed last year.

alex

I went yesterday to watch Palace v Peterborough UTD....Feck me, Nathaniel Cline and Darren Ambrose aside, I saw little worth taking from Palace. Both Boyd and Mackail-Smith from the Posh though please.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
I went yesterday to watch Palace v Peterborough UTD....Feck me, Nathaniel Cline and Darren Ambrose aside, I saw little worth taking from Palace. Both Boyd and Mackail-Smith from the Posh though please.

Neil Danns not look any good? I hear a few teams are tracking him, and Speroni the goalie isn't bad either.

alex

Danns was ok, played slightly off Ambrose and Butterfield who were up front..Typical Warncock side Palace truly are, ugly but effective. Peterborough were by far the better footballing side but with no cutting edge.

alex

Surely that is what CMS is for?

Needs a striker with him against the likes of Claude Davis, was just back from injury too I believe, looked very sharp considering but was asked too much as a lone striker on the day.

Lako42

Needs a striker with him against the likes of Claude Davis, was just back from injury too I believe, looked very sharp considering but was asked too much as a lone striker on the day.

Fair enough.

alex

George Boyd is far too good for that side also. In fact I was impressed with Peterborough, as I was when they beat us at theirs last season. They just lacked a cutting edge yesterday but up until Palace scored they should have been in front. Aaron MacLean looked promising when he came on too. Shame I think they'll go down playing lovely football.

KempsonFox

Great result tonight and a so called perfect hat-trick from right back (playing right wing) Danny Butterfield in just 6 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669