Crystal Palace (home)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr. Pearson, my friend,

I have a special investment opportunity for you in Nigeria! Please forward your bank account details to me.

Yours,
Dessie

Dear Mr Pearson

.........?

Lako42

Get Waghorn on from the start! Four games without a goal for Fryatt is not good enough. Howard as he would tell you himself has never been prolific in front of goal, but didn't have a good game against Derby either. Kermorgant and Waghorn front two for me against Palace. N'guessan and Dyer on the wing,as we lacked width on saturday.

Dear Mr Pearson

Please don't play Hazz upfront tomorrow night-his heads all over the place after his recent shopping trip to Karen Millen with aforementioned best mate Gok Wan. Pick me instead.

Yours Sexually

DD

Dear Big Nige,

Ignore DD. He's upset after he missed a couple of lunch appointments I had with Nicky Adams and Kingy. Instead he had to make do with having a coffee and a read of the Mercury in Sainsbury cafe with Hobbsy.

Regards,
Hazz.

Dear Colin,

Please refrain from claiming to have been in line for the city job twice. Our fans are more than aware of your other claims - namely your infamous rant that we should not have been promoted back into the Premier league after we went into administration. Instead of not thinking before you speak during interviews and whoring yourself to whichever media channel needs a hotheaded rent-a-quote for the night, I feel your time would be far better spent actually trying to manage Crystal Palace (remember the job that pays you more but isnt as much 'fun'). I look forward to seeing you tomorrow at the walkers stadium, as do around 25000 other Leicester fans, so we can share our feelings for you through a series of songs and chants.

up Yours,

Manx

I hope to see a midfield and strikeforce of:

Adams King Wellens Dyer

Kermogant Waghorn

If you cant beat Derby I'm afraid another draw is on the cards for you. We'll do our best to take all three against your local rivals.

Didn't realise you were playing the Sky Blue bastards tonight, all I can say is give them a good stuffing. They're not used to one that isn't from a member of their own family. :icon_wink

As for this game, I echo earlier comments that it's hardly must win, I just hope to god it's not a repeat of that FA Cup 3rd Round game from last season, has to be one of the most boring games I've ever been to.

they will have Mccarthy and Ryan Smith playing for them. Two of their better players are out injured Moses and Ambrose good at this level.

Donkey Alan Lee will be up front. I worry about Freddy Sears who plays for them on loan from West Ham. Good pace and ability.

they will have Mccarthy and Ryan Smith playing for them. Two of their better players are out injured Moses and Ambrose good at this level.

Donkey Alan Lee will be up front. I worry about Freddy Sears who plays for them on loan from West Ham. Good pace and ability.

And lets hope the donkey reference to Alan Lee doesn't come back to haunt you. Has a decent reputation and record at this level and I think his physical presence and ability in the air will cause us a fair few problems. Brown and Hobbs will be in for a difficult night and will need to be at the top of their game.

I am hoping for a Leicester win - i am wanting to see some changes after what i saw on Saturday, no width whatsoever Dyer was least trying and Oakley was never on the right, i was go pissed off at Oakley his crossing and corner were so shit!!

I would like to see Dyer and Adams on the wings or bring back N'Guessen to give us something on the wings, We need to back a choice in centeral mid as well either its Oakley and Wellens or Wellen and King we cannot start with all 3 it just doesn't work.

I would hope that Clemance gets match fit soon so we can have Clemance and Wellens in the centeral area i think that could really work.

Upfront - Howard is useless and so is Fryatt from what i saw on saturday well i didnt see fryatt to be honest, Howard kept winning headers but they went no where, no flick ons, its time to get rid of the long ball system when things aren't going our way, I would like to see Fryatt and Dj or Waggy and Gally upfront i think they could do the job. We need to have some pace on the pitch which we lacked on saturday.

Some players need to be dropped to show that everyone is fighting week in week out for there place.!!

So although we're unbeaten in 3 games with 1 defeat in 7 the majority of people on here want to change the team.
Surely a good sign that
- We've not hit top form
- The first 11 is not picking itself and we have options that on the bench - something we've not had for about 5 years!

Nice one Nigel.

Dear Mr Pearson,
Has my gerbil turned up yet?
best regards,
MK

So although we're unbeaten in 3 games with 1 defeat in 7 the majority of people on here want to change the team.
Surely a good sign that
- We've not hit top form
- The first 11 is not picking itself and we have options that on the bench - something we've not had for about 5 years!

Nice one Nigel.

I don't want to radically change anything but I'd like to tweak it ever so slightly so we can put the final piece of the puzzle in and we click. We're not going badly, but I'd like to take that final step; score more goals and try and get a play-off place. We CAN do it.

Last edited:
Dear Mr Pearson

I'm afraid I can't return MK's gerbil as it is hiding, and I'm having a right old bugger getting it out.

Sorry

RS

Dear Mr Pearson,

having finally retrieved MK's gerbil from behind the sofa, its fur is still rather matted despite our best efforts with a tin of Vanish and a scrubbing brush. However, I still firmly believe it will give us more options on the right wing than we had on Saturday.

Best wishes

SJN

Dear Mr Pearson,

having finally retrieved MK's gerbil from behind the sofa, its fur is still rather matted despite our best efforts with a tin of Vanish and a scrubbing brush. However, I still firmly believe it will give us more options on the right wing than we had on Saturday.

Best wishes

SJN

Dear SJN,

May i have a lick of your gerbil please?

Yours dribblingly.

C. Fox

Dear SJN,

May i have a lick of your gerbil please?

Yours dribblingly.

C. Fox

Dear C.Fox.

This is a most worrying request, the gerbil is already extremely traumatised having recently been rescued from the clutches of MK-Fox. I really do think you should allow it the proper time for recuperation. Bringing it back too soon could result in it being unavailable for tonight or the away game on Saturday, leaving us very exposed on the right hand side.

Yours (for a price)

SJN

I don't want to radically change anything but I'd like to tweak it ever so slightly so we can put the final piece of the puzzle in and we click. We're not going badly, but I'd like to take that final step; score more goals and try and get a play-off place. We CAN do it.

Yeah, I agree with you in regard to tweaking. Its just nice to see that we've got the options.

I would like to see two wingers tonight. King to make way. N'Guessin or Adams in on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669