Crystal Palace Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the quiet, many people on here have been talking to each other for 4 years!

Well, I guess the :cat: is out of the bag now then, isn't it? :icon_wink

Blimey, sounds like I may have upset some people.

I thought the idea of this site was that you could reply to peoples views etc whether you agree, disagree or are indifferent with the posts. Sarcasm is a major part of posting that unfortunately some people take the wrong way.

I agree that most posts should be linked to the original thread, but you've got to go off piste and have a little fun at times surely?

Afterall, we must all have a sense of humour having supported this club for so long!!!!!

I thought the idea of this site was that you could reply to peoples views etc whether you agree, disagree or are indifferent with the posts. Sarcasm is a major part of posting that unfortunately some people take the wrong way.

I agree that most posts should be linked to the original thread, but you've got to go off piste and have a little fun at times surely?

Afterall, we must all have a sense of humour having supported this club for so long!!!!!

IMO it was more the fact you've hounded melts from word one,than anything else

The point is, attack the post not the poster.

You made it personal by constantly attacking Melton & accusing him of things that he wasn't guilty of.

IMO it was more the fact you've hounded melts from word one,than anything else

Hounded is a bit harsh!

He says things, I don't agree so I let him know whilst also sometimes poking a bit of fun at him with a Leicester City stick!

Am I being reprimanded by the talking balls police? In fact that is a fair point, the name of this website does lend itself to tongue in cheek humour does it not?

I have never been offensive to Melton Fox - I just read his posts and feel that without some sort of positivity in his life, he might simeltaneously combust! If anyone takes any offence to anything that is written on this site by anyone, I would say it is time for them to log off and bog off!

Hounded is a bit harsh!

He says things, I don't agree so I let him know whilst also sometimes poking a bit of fun at him with a Leicester City stick!

Am I being reprimanded by the talking balls police? In fact that is a fair point, the name of this website does lend itself to tongue in cheek humour does it not?

I have never been offensive to Melton Fox - I just read his posts and feel that without some sort of positivity in his life, he might simeltaneously combust! If anyone takes any offence to anything that is written on this site by anyone, I would say it is time for them to log off and bog off!

No the mods and admin have not pm'ed have they :102:

just answering your post :icon_wink.

Last edited:
Hounded is a bit harsh!

You post festive goon

You post festive goon

142647m.jpg
:102:

Hounded is a bit harsh!

You have no idea what positivity or negativity he has in his life?

There are those that think we will challenge for the play-offs and others that think we will be in a relegation scrap.

Lets all unite in being p*ssed off when we finish somewhere near the middle:098:

There are those that think we will challenge for the play-offs and others that think we will be in a relegation scrap.

Lets all unite in being p*ssed off when we finish somewhere near the middle:098:

Let's not. I never expected anything other than that.

You lot are great.

You manage to turn a post match thread (one where we actually won) into a tedious and pointless back and forth sarcasm war.

Im building my boat to ride the sea of sarcasm as we speak.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670