Match Thread Crystal Palace v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed that Perez was probably the only option to play on the right, but he's almost never in the right place to receive a pass.

Jesus, that was harder to miss than ****ing score

This is ****ing horrific

It's not even the miss. The quality of it was piss poor. IMO if you hit it hard one way or the other and on target, then you just have to accept your luck if the keeper saves it. That one from Nacho was telegraphed. Personally I think he is absolute garbage, there's a reason most of his goals come in the FA Cup against lower league opposition.

Two chances they’ve missed now

****ing Christmas present a few days late, this is

I mean, you could easily say that the other way round too.

The penalty, Praets effort 5 mins ago and Nachos header just now - could be 3 for us already.

In his last two matches, Vardy took a terrible penalty against Spurs and it luckily went in. He then totally missed his shot in the centre of goal against Man Utd and it deflected off the defender and in.

Iheanacho took a penalty that was no worse and it's saved and then has a header which he misses and it looks awful.

Fine lines.

There's something I like about Iheanacho, but if you're going to be pretty slow and not do much off the ball, you better bury most of the piss easy chances you get for a tap in when you're right in front of the goal.

In his last two matches, Vardy took a terrible penalty against Spurs and it luckily went in. He then totally missed his shot in the centre of goal against Man Utd and it deflected off the defender and in.

Iheanacho took a penalty that was no worse and it's saved and then has a header which he misses and it looks awful.

Fine lines.
No he is shit we have no creativity in the middle Mendy can not run a game he is naturally defensive. The plus point is that we have far better deiveries than Maddison has achieved all season.

We really, really need to sign a striker better than Nacho.

It doesn't help he's such a confidence player - but being a confidence player who also isn't that good and doesn't get much game time is not a good backup option.

There's something I like about Iheanacho, but if you're going to be pretty slow and not do much off the ball, you better bury most of the piss easy chances you get for a tap in when you're right in front of the goal.
Yep, I always feel that there is a great footballer waiting to just explode out.

Perez been taking corner lessons from Maddison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566