Crystal Palace Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

A really good chance to cement our position in the play offs this one. Although not our game in hand a win here would go down very nicely.

Should we keep the same team as on Saturday, thus;

Weale
Morrison
Hobbs
Bruce
Berner
King
Oakley
Wellens
Gallagher
Waghorn
Dyer

Or should we change it and if so what should we change?

What do we think the result will be, i'm plumbing for 1-2 to Citeh, Waghorn double?

Would really have liked to go to this one as it's only about 3 miles from where i live, but it's my birthday and i'm being taken out.

NB; Really sorry Jeff, the title should have been the other way around could you alter it please?

Last edited:
Re: Leicester City V Crystal Palace

i'm plumbing

Could you come and sort my sink out?

I should have been going to this, but work kindly organised a dinner for me to go to tomorrow! Had to take the tickets back on Saturday.

Any news on Bruce's injury? Or Brown? I wouldn't be surprised if Nobby started at RB at Selhurst. Not sure whether NP will start tinkering at Palace, but he will undoubtedly employ some form of rotation during the busy period. Oakley's knees won't cope for a start.

For tomorrow, I'd go:

Wealo
Nobby
Hobbsy
Mozza
Bruno
Wellens
Oakley
Kingy
Gallypants
Waggy
Lloyd

Re: Leicester City V Crystal Palace

c palace are home

my team would be similar, and would importantly - tear Palace a new a-hole.

weale

nobby morrisson hobbs berner

Gallagher King Wellens

Vaughan Waghorn Dyer

Subs: Logan, Oakley, Howard, brown, N'Guessan, Adams, Kermorgant

Yeah, could see a few changes and some tired legs over the next few weeks...

Berner will probably need a rest, so Powell might get a game or two.

Oakley will also need some time off, so maybe Adams or Vaughan.

I bet Dani and maybe even Neilson get a game too...no way Nobby can play 90 minutes 4 times in ten days or whatever it is. Neilson, by the way, is not very good.

NP in an interview after the Cardiff match, said he would rest some of the players for this one.

Weale
Powell
Hobbs
Morrison
Neilson

Wellens
King
Gallagher

Waghorn
Dani
Vaughan

I reckon, or something similar, depending on the fitness of Brown and Bruce.

i hope either Brown or Bruce is fit (hate to see McGivern thrown in), id maybe rest Oakley , put Gally in midfield Vaughan up front, a draw wouldnt be a disaster provided we beat covscum, but i think we will win 1-2 Vaughan Waggy

Have a feeling we will lose this, just like the Sheffield Wednesday game, going for a 2-0 defeat, lets hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
No worries on the defensive front for me even if Brown and Bruce are injured. The way I look at it is we have an ex Hearts legend who can easily fill in at right back and a up and coming left back who believes he can get in Man City's starting eleven.

I would mix the back 5 up tomorrow and go for -

Logan

Powell McGivern(was immense against Ipswich when he played there,truly class) Hobbs Neilson

Last edited:
There's a bug going round according to the Birch on the Moan in and Kermit missed Saturday's because of it but he's ok now.

So can see a few changes for Palace particularly anyone suffering this at the moment. Perhaps over the next few games we may see some different faces, perhaps even the youngster Youseff he's scored 5 goals in his last 2 games so as he is hot give him a chance Nigel.

Last edited:
There's a bug going round according to the Birch on the Moan in and Kermit missed Saturday's because of it but he's ok now.

So can see a few changes for Palace particularly anyone suffering this at the moment. Perhaps over the next few games we may see some different faces, perhaps even the youngster Youseff he's scored 5 goals in his last 2 games so as he is hot give him a chance Nigel.

Must be pretty poisonous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670