Crystal Palace Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not try and guess the team since NP has said there will be changes and we do not know whether Brown or Bruce will be fit. However, I was more impressed with the team when Solano replaced Bruce and Morrison went into the middle.

It will be interesting to see whether NP intends to ever start with Vaughan and Waghorn. The present formation is very punishing on Waghorn and he was clearly knackered sometime before he was subbed. It may be that about the 60th minute when defences are tiring might be the time to bring on a fresh fast player like Vaughan rather than Howard who for all his virtues is never going be fast.

Can I have a game?

Crucial game IMO. If we win it will really cement our position and with Swansea at home to WBA, they could take points off them. I don't want to get carried away but I think 2nd in the league is still up for grabs and a win tonight and we are still in the mix.

weale
solano
hobbs
morrison
berner
gallagher
king
wellens
dyer
vaughan
waghorn

Last edited:
score 2-1, waghorn, vaughan, ambrose

Eight bloody nil !!!!!

Hagerty F., Hagerty R., Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Dobson, Crapper, Dewhurst, MacIntyre, Treadmore, Davitt. (Listed in a strong Yorkshire accent)

Eight bloody nil !!!!!

Hagerty F., Hagerty R., Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Dobson, Crapper, Dewhurst, MacIntyre, Treadmore, Davitt. (Listed in a strong Yorkshire accent)

:018: 5-3 after extra time.

Oh yeah, and Monty Python wasn't funny.

Last edited:
Crucial game IMO. If we win it will really cement our position and with Swansea at home to WBA, they could take points off them. I don't want to get carried away but I think 2nd in the league is still up for grabs and a win tonight and we are still in the mix.

It's more crucial than Saturday's game against Cardiff, but less crucial than the game against Coventry on Sunday.

But the Reading game after that will be even more crucial than the Coventry game....

Paradox alert.

weale
solano
hobbs
morrison
berner
gallagher
king
wellens
dyer
vaughan
waghorn

Nigel said after the Palace game that he would rest some players tonight, so would expect more changes than that line up

As Dyer often gets pulled off, but did an energetic 90 mins against Cardiff, wonder if he will be one. Waghorn is another possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669