Cureton And Mcleod with Hume in behind (oo-er)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky79

I think this would be enough to push us towards the play offs.
If Allen doesn't pull in something approaching this front line or better. Then he's not the right man to be spending Milan's cash.
Factoid.

Oi Milan and Martin.

****ing hurry up and tell us when the signings are all finished. I can't ****ing cope anymore.

I think this would be enough to push us towards the play offs.
If Allen doesn't pull in something approaching this front line or better. Then he's not the right man to be spending Milan's cash.
Factoid.

What makes you think that it is Allen who is spending Milan's cash?

Can I assume Boc that you are not one of the 'Milan Worshipers' that we saw so much of during the take over?

I'll just remind everyone that this site is called 'talking' balls, not 'sitting in silence until we get a concrete piece of news to discuss' balls.
I was merely offering my opinion of what would be the best route for Milan's cash whilst we wait to see what is happening.
If you don't like it, i don't give a monkeys you smug a**e

Can I assume Boc that you are not one of the 'Milan Worshipers' that we saw so much of during the take over?

I think to be fair - the main reason for welcoming Milan was to get rid of the previous regime.

Those who had taken note of his dealings at Pompey never expected him to flash the cash. I agree that the naive saw him as a Mr Moneybags - but they should have taken note that he left Pompey when he had found someone else to spend bigger cash.

I have always thought that he would sell on Leicester when he could make any serious profit. That would require us to achieve some success - so I just hope that he can manage to guide the club to promotion.......on the cheap.

I'll just remind everyone that this site is called 'talking' balls, not 'sitting in silence until we get a concrete piece of news to discuss' balls.
I was merely offering my opinion of what would be the best route for Milan's cash whilst we wait to see what is happening.

lovely stuff

Quite right. Don't listen to the others and if you want to discuss and express an opinion go ahead.

The factoid is that the ball will be hoofed up Cort and Hume will fight for scraps. :icon_sad: :icon_roll

almost certainly right.
although there's pinpoint sixty yard, crossfield hoofing......and then theres' paddy kisnorbo 'it comes down with an ice berg on it' hoofing.
Can we have some of the former please? and less of the players who only know how to do the latter.

It's a long time since I worshipped anybody other than the train driver that gets me to Leicester in time for the game. As far as Milan and Martin Allen are concerned, I'm neither for or against either of them. It's difficult to see how we would have been continuing without Milan's takeover, but I am yet to make my mind up about him. The same goes for Martin Allen - I thinkwe could have done better, but now he's here I'll support him for longer than most.

My question about the spending of the cash was simply my way of saying that I don't think it will be anybody other than Milan that is making the decisions on spending.

almost certainly right.
although there's pinpoint sixty yard, crossfield hoofing......and then theres' paddy kisnorbo 'it comes down with an ice berg on it' hoofing.
Can we have some of the former please? and less of the players who only know how to do the latter.

In one way at least, you may well get your wish.......

And after the game you're cursing him for the same reason.

You could be right - although he did do a superb job in getting me home again as well.

It's funny that this subject should come up now; LB was only discussing at the end of last season how long it has been since we had a train journey seriously disrupted. Last time was September 2003 on the way to Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669